The Official Drama thread (9 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
We had the same thing in Sydney last year. It looked like the city was under military lockdown. Barbed wire fences, deserted streets, snipers on the roofs...

You couldn't go anywhere without being herded about like cattle and treated like a terrorist.
I think it is absolutely absurd. You come to my country and in turn I get treated like an outcast? Anyway I only have my Prime Minister to blame for this because he does what he wants and never listens to his people. And it's the same morons who complain about this who vote for him. Idiots.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I wonder if Obama and the others will still be coming here if they knew that just last week it was all over the press that a container of children was found on the Port here, only to be dismissed by authorities as a rumour.
there goes my morning appetite....

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We had the same thing in Sydney last year. It looked like the city was under military lockdown. Barbed wire fences, deserted streets, snipers on the roofs...

You couldn't go anywhere without being herded about like cattle and treated like a terrorist.
Yeah the APEC Summit, for climate change.

hahaha remember this ??? So good.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No, seriously, at one point this fellow started following me around. I didn't really know who he was. To me Lion is a poster who follows me around calling me gorilla. It's all I ever see him do.

And please, you're annoyed with the fact that I think Islaaaaaaaaam is bollocks. Don't talk about respect, bigotry, hate and a condescending tone if you're a muslim. Because boy, that sure does look moronic.
To me he's a quality poster that is rather knowledgeable in football, i love reading his posts and most of all he's an extremely funny guy.

Why are you so surprised people always target you? Why do people do that to Badass, KostaRika etc? Because they're idiots. So are you. I mean FFS, you thought Dubai was a country.:pado:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone has any good motivation tips? How do you find will to just do what you have to do and stop wasting time?

I have some serious motivational issues, especially during winter... how do I grow the fuck up already?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Get a flight to Aberdeen and I'll slap you in the face and tell you to grow the fuck up.

If that doesn't work, you are in real trouble.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Eℓvin;2265801 said:
Does anyone has any good motivation tips? How do you find will to just do what you have to do and stop wasting time?

I have some serious motivational issues, especially during winter... how do I grow the fuck up already?
Figure out what you want, and exactly what you need to achieve it. Break it down into daily tasks. Check off items on the task lists as you achieve them - the sense of achievement can be a motivator. Obsess a little over your goals - short and medium term.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Figure out what you want, and exactly what you need to achieve it. Break it down into daily tasks. Check off items on the task lists as you achieve them - the sense of achievement can be a motivator. Obsess a little over your goals - short and medium term.
I will try this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;2265821 said:
So where do I find motivation to drag my ass all the way to Aberdeen to get that all beneficial slap? :D
Meh.

Even if you made it over here, there's no guarantee I would bother to meet you to 'help' you.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Eℓvin;2265801 said:

fuckin do it already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)