The Official Drama thread (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yes, people are different, but different to apply whatever they like and they believe in on themselves not on the others.

Get over what? So, this means that I have to deal with it by myself, doesn't it?
Bro u will soon learn that the Burkemeister is not worth getting worked up over.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It's disgusting to see somebody over the rules in this forum...

If you want to apply rules, apply them for all the cases. That's it...

And don't tell me that we should accept all the garbage he posts, just because he's what he is...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Byrone, since he returned from his ban, he's been keeping on insulting me and more, as if I'm the one who was responsible for his ban.
Ok here it is. No offence Burkey!

Arguing with Burke is like arguing with a mentally challenged individual.He can be non-sensical & silly but thats Burke & we've all come to love & except him.

U will too,give him time he has that effect on ppl.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Ok here it is. No offence Burkey!

Arguing with Burke is like arguing with a mentally challenged individual.He can be non-sensical & silly but thats Burke & we've all come to love & except him.

U will too,give him time he has that effect on ppl.
Byrone, we're in a forum not in a clinic, mate...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
With all due respect to you, Jack and anyone on the forums, this isn't my language and my way to deal with things, even if it is on an internet forum.
Ahmed one more thing. Just remember none of us make a financial contribution to this forum.So basically what Marty says goes.If the mods dont feel a need to do anything what right does anybody have to complain?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Ahmed one more thing. Just remember none of us make a financial contribution to this forum.So basically what Marty says goes.If the mods dont feel a need to do anything what right does anybody have to complain?
But at the end, rules are rules. Anyways, I was just wondering, that's all.

Thanks for your care, bro. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)