The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zac blames failed objective on failed staged alien invasion
Football Italia
April 25, 2010

Alberto Zaccheroni insists that the lack of an alien invasion during the 2009/2010 Serie A season is the reason why Juventus will not secure a Champions League spot.

The Bianconeri welcomed Bari to the Olimpico this afternoon and won the match 3-0, but the result was not enough to save their season.

"I don't like to blame anybody but my own team for my failures, but this time I have to do it," claimed the coach.

"If there was something that happened during the year to deflect pressure off our shoulders, like a real or staged alien invasion, this would have turned out better. But no, it's all their fault, they didn't come this year.

"Admittedly you could say that I'm not being objective, but when you look at Roswell there was something that crashed. You know that Area 51? That is real. So I don't know why they didn't invade.

"People should be careful in criticizing aliens because you never know when they will fly in and lift you to their vessel. But I have to say that they failed Juventus this year. They failed me."

The former Milan manager also commented that he tried to stage his own alien invasion but failed.

"Since the aliens seemed unlikely to come after the Fulham result, I had to take matters in my own hands," assured Zacc. "I was going to report to the authorities that Sebastian (Giovinco) had gone missing and was probably abducted by invading aliens, but Blanc would not allow me to make the statement to the press.

“The one thing I didn’t take into account when thinking of this plan was that Giovinco was not really missing. So it wouldn't have worked anyway."

Juventus will finish out the season with matches against Catania, Parma and AC Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
Nice job trying to take Alex out of the game as a final sub when Marchisio was down injured. :tup:

Made the right changes with Iaquinta and Candreva at the start of the second half though.

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
Zac: 'No argument with Del Piero'
Football Italia
Sunday 25 April, 2010

Alberto Zaccheroni believes Juventus will keep improving and explains his furious touchline row with Alessandro Del Piero.

During the 3-0 victory over Bari this afternoon, Del Piero shouted at his Coach to change the final substitution because Claudio Marchisio was down with cramp.

“There is nothing to clarify,” insisted Zac. “We are two civil people. There was a bit of distance between us, so we had to raise our voices to make sure we were heard.

“We were both angry at the situation in seeing yet another injury. There is absolutely no problem.”

Del Piero converted a penalty and Vincenzo Iaquinta bagged a brace, as Juve are back in sixth place.

“I am happy with the result. Juventus have grown in terms of fitness levels and I think that was obvious in the second half. We kept pressure on Bari's midfield throughout the match.”

The team truly came to life when Iaquinta and Antonio Candreva came off the bench for the second half.

“I have been saying for months that Juventus have great quality and we've seen the best Diego when he is partnered by Iaquinta. Today both of their performances confirmed that.

“Now we finally have an acceptable level of fitness throughout the team and the legs are relatively fresh. I hope the side will keep on improving.

“Our internationals are alright for the moment, but they will be ready for the World Cup.”

--------------

What does this mean? Are we just a training ground for the Azzurri?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Zac: 'Don't throw it all away' Sunday 2 May, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto Zaccheroni took responsibility for failure to reach the Champions League, but warned Juventus not to “throw the baby out with the bathwater.”

The Bianconeri are now mathematically out of the running for a top four finish after their 1-1 draw in Catania.

Juve took the initiative today and played against a good side who had beaten Palermo and Inter on home turf,” said the Coach.

They were highly motivated to get that point to secure safety and they did it. Juve pushed forward and even risked defeat at the end with Maxi Lopez.

“Sharpness comes from a psychological as well as physical fitness, so our position in the table did not help our mental approach.”

Zac said this week that the Turin giants would've competed for the Scudetto if it weren't for their injury crisis.

“I never said it was all the fault of injuries, but the main issue was the lack of general fitness throughout the squad.

“The team also couldn't train regularly because of the Europa League and Coppa Italia schedule. Obviously players made mistakes too,
as did the Coach.”

New President Andrea Agnelli has pledged to strengthen the squad next season and a revolution is expected.

“I have a contract until June 30, so it is a problem for the club to handle, but I can say that this side does not need that many changes,” continued Zac.

“Of course something is missing, but that's true of every team except Inter. I believe in constructing a side from the foundations up and then complete it based on those characteristics.

“It is unthinkable that a club can transform its entire squad every time something goes wrong. There is the risk of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, of getting rid of some players who will then go on to success elsewhere.”

FI

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Zaccheroni is a fucking idiot. He got the subs completely wrong tonight and cost us the three points. I can't wait until this clown is gone and we never have to see him again.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
“The team also couldn't train regularly because of the Europa League and Coppa Italia schedule. Obviously players made mistakes too,[/B] as did the Coach.”
What is he expecting by coaching Juventus? Next time he should go and coach a team like Atalanta. They don't play in any other competition rather the Serie A.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Zaccheronie shouldn't be in Serie A next season. For a man as football retarded as himself he has done a remarkably good job throughout his career landing top coaching positions. I guess he's good at something.

Mar 28, 2007
Zaccheronie shouldn't be in Serie A next season. For a man as football retarded as himself he has done a remarkably good job throughout his career landing top coaching positions. I guess he's good at something.
we should thank him instead of blaming him.. at least he willing to coach a team that in middle of the season and a team that are in a crisis, its the entire club from the directors, coaches and player faults for not qualifying for cl.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Of course.

Blanc was the man who was conceding stupid goals, giving away possession and missing goal scoring opportunities.

It all makes sense now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)