The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we should thank him instead of blaming him.. at least he willing to coach a team that in middle of the season and a team that are in a crisis, its the entire club from the directors, coaches and player faults for not qualifying for cl.
Oh thats crap, man. Plenty of sub par managers like him would have jumped at the chance to over Juventus in any dire situation. He hadn't had job since being sacked by Torino months ago so he wasn't exactly in demand.

I thank Zaccheroni for absolutely nothing, with the squad we had this season asking for fourth place was not a tall order.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If it was up to me, I wouldn't allow a page dedicated for Zacca, let alone a whole thread
:sigh: I seriously don't know how people continue to get off on the idea that having a thread about someone makes it some kind of personal honor.

We could have the Hitler thread, and moaners would whine that he didn't deserve one. :disagree:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
:sigh: I seriously don't know how people continue to get off on the idea that having a thread about someone makes it some kind of personal honor.

We could have the Hitler thread, and moaners would whine that he didn't deserve one. :disagree:
Yep. I'm sure Elvin feels delighted to have his name in the "We Used To Have Female Members Before Elvin Scared Them Away" thread.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Goal.com

Alberto Zaccheroni has said the Juventus squad had the quality to finish first in Serie A this season, but only a series of injuries and misfortune prevented them from doing so.

The coach saw hopes of a Champions League spot end on Sunday following the 1-1 draw with Catania. They are mathematically qualified for the Europa League and, at best, can finish in sixth place.

"From what has happened to us, this squad is worth first place," Zaccheroni told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"But everything happened to us, and now we can only hope to avoid the Europa League preliminaries.

"Week after week it has been hard and we paid for difficulties in relation to a chain of injuries.

"One player would return from injury, and two would be out. We were never able to prepare or train as we would have liked to."

The aim now is to avoid finishing seventh.

"Ending the season there would not be a great thing... but I think this Juventus has a team worthy of first place," he concluded.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Goal.com

Alberto Zaccheroni has said the Juventus squad had the quality to finish first in Serie A this season, but only a series of injuries and misfortune prevented them from doing so.

The coach saw hopes of a Champions League spot end on Sunday following the 1-1 draw with Catania. They are mathematically qualified for the Europa League and, at best, can finish in sixth place.

"From what has happened to us, this squad is worth first place," Zaccheroni told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"But everything happened to us, and now we can only hope to avoid the Europa League preliminaries.

"Week after week it has been hard and we paid for difficulties in relation to a chain of injuries.

"One player would return from injury, and two would be out. We were never able to prepare or train as we would have liked to."

The aim now is to avoid finishing seventh.

"Ending the season there would not be a great thing... but I think this Juventus has a team worthy of first place," he concluded.
:ferocious

Is he fucking kidding me!!!!

He either means the squad is good enough for 1st place but they play like shit thanks to him
OR
He thinks that their performances was scudetto winning and they just got unlucky with injuries.

GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD I HATE THIS GUY

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:ferocious

Is he fucking kidding me!!!!

He either means the squad is good enough for 1st place but they play like shit thanks to him
OR
He thinks that their performances was scudetto winning and they just got unlucky with injuries.

GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD I HATE THIS GUY
lol scudetto winning performances? we were winning games ever other week.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The players appreciated Zaccheroni more tactically and he had started to improve the fitness levels, but I'm not going to make out that he was a miracle worker as we had some shocking results under him and there was enough time to do better on a match-by-match basis. There are also too many weak minded players at the club now, we used to battle through these things but now we just fall apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)