The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (111 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
this thread should be deleted just to make the memory of having such a shit coach a bit easier to swallow

if anything im sure ferrara is fukin drunk of his ass snorting coke with call girls having a group orgy at his joy that the man who replaced him is probably the worst coach weve ever had since maifredi!!!

what a fukin douche you are zaccheroni..i wonder how long it'll take for someone to even consider hiring this dumbass

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
this thread should be deleted just to make the memory of having such a shit coach a bit easier to swallow

if anything im sure ferrara is fukin drunk of his ass snorting coke with call girls having a group orgy at his joy that the man who replaced him is probably the worst coach weve ever had since maifredi!!!

what a fukin douche you are zaccheroni..i wonder how long it'll take for someone to even consider hiring this dumbass
We'll hire him again next year when we sack del neri in January

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Get rid of this semi-pro manager as soon as possible!
Before we brought him here I remember Byron and Andy sending SOS call because of that situation. Now, everyone is aware that hiring that clueless guy was an outstanding madness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)