The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (6 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
In that aspect it's fair to say that Diego was a random signing, just a good player that we bought because we could without thinking how he's going to fit into our team. The very least we should have bought new fullbacks to complement him instead of Melo.
Thats exactly why Secco should hit the road this summer and leave this club. The guy buys players not based on a strategy or a clear plan but more to do with just names that the media and fans wants.

Remember last season the whole Italian media were going crazy over Diego so probably he thought how to get the fans actually to appreciate him after he messed up for two years previously (just buy what they want) and it worked out with some our fans even in this forum (with all the Secco love last summer).

He suppose to be our :gsol: football expert :gsol: when he buys a player who would be a key figure in the team he should "atleast" know that he can't function without a width (whether its wingers or wingbacks).

Thats why if we want to get back as a serious team again this club should first fire Secco and hire someone with a clue about the game. I blame the guy for 90% of our problems.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Can't believe that people here are comparing Ferrara and Zac trying to find who is better of those 2 .
Both are bad and we're suffering now because the board is not any better appointing these kind of coaches.
No matter what happens here Zac needs to leave this club and whether this board stays or some future one is about to come the top priority should be to bring an excellent coach.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
FINALY, he did something right. He played Sissoko exactly where he supposed to and that gave results. I will be very, very, very much pissed if i see Sissoko playing as a LM or RM or CM against Udinese. He needs to be behind all players, just destroying the opponents' attacks. All other, Melo, Marchisio, Candreva, they should all play in front of him.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,645
    Zac calls for Juve to accelerate

Alberto Zaccheroni believes it's time Juventus put the pedal to the metal and overtook their rivals for fourth place in Serie A.

The Bianconeri currently lie seventh in the table, three points adrift of the final Champions League place, but they must finish above Palermo and Napoli in terms of points as they both have a superior head-to-head record.

Speaking ahead of tomorrow's match against Udinese, Zaccheroni said: “We are behind in the table and we must accelerate.

We have to start making up the time as the race for fourth place becomes decisive.”

Zac had a positive outlook, partly because Juventus only have one competition upon which to focus after being eliminated from the Champions League, the Coppa Italia and the Europa League.

For the first time we have worked all week and you'll see the advantages,” he revealed.

My teams have often had big finishes, but in order to do it the condition of the team will be fundamental.

This week we have been able to work well and I expect improvements, looking to maintain the compactness that was fundamental to our victory over Atalanta on Sunday.

“Right now, we lack balance. We are scoring goals, but keep conceding them. Under this aspect, you only improve with time and by creating stable situations
    .”

Finally Zaccheroni said he is looking forward to returning to his old stomping ground.

I spent three splendid years in Udine. There is a lot of reciprocated affection with the fans and by now I feel half Friulian.

“Tomorrow's match will not be any old game for me,
    ” he concluded.

football italia

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    As I said before, anybody who has followed this guy would know he's one of the worst managers you could possibly choose. Especially for a job like this. He's worse than Ferrara, was always going to be worse,and now we have to suffer greatly because of him. He has gotten sacked several times in his career for a reason.

We will not break out of this funk with the decisions he makes; decisions that have never worked in the past and never will.

May 22, 2007
    Why did he bring on Candreva with 3 minutes remaining? :lol2:

That's nearly as confusing as the historic Grygera <-> Del Piero substitution.

Nah seriously, this club needs to lose its permanent hard on for central midfielders and disastrous defenders, in the way the manager thinks and the way the directors think. It was basically a 3-6-1 today, midfield being

Camoranesi-Sissoko-Melo-Marchisio-Del Piero-De Ceglie

Any idiot could see the problem with that.

May 22, 2007
    Destroyers are the real problem. The only play they destroy is OURS.
    That depends a lot on what formation we use. Melo and Momo with Diego and two wingers is balanced, not what we saw today. I even think that Melo going forward can be useful (saw that today, he has decent technique), not restricting him to this regista role which he was never suited to.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    It's funny Zac brought on 2 players tht should have started to try and save the game. Are all Italian coaches so tactically inept.

Playing a motherfucking 4-2-3-1 you fool!

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    We suck so much and we concede so much goals. Next time, instead of three defensive midfielders, play 5. That should do it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    he should never manager another Juve game again
    I feel the same way, but whoever we would replace him with (an average noob), you can put money on it that if that guy somehow gets us the 5th spot, he will be managing us next season. :sergio:

So fuck it lets keep zack and suffer it for the short term.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
    Seeing how poor Zac is, we should actually be glad if we don't make it to CL. Knowing our dumb board, they'd probably hire him for the next season too if we did. At least this way we don't have to watch him behind our bench anymore after this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)