The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (7 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
How was it worse?

And to judge if he is worse or not we will have to wait and see, but for now, he certainly is better than what ciro was. Ciro broke all the possible negative records, it remains to be seen if it will be possible for any coach not only zach to break them again now or in the future. Simply put, imo ciro was the worst coach Juve ever had in their history.
If we look at the Palermo result only,

1. Same scoreline (2-0)
2. Ciro last away (his first loss of the season btw)
3. Zach lost at home (also his first loss)

If we look at the result, home vs away, Zach's result is worse against Palermo.

We're not talking about the coach as a whole, just against Palermo. Capiche?

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
It's too early for the "sack zach" man

he's on a 4 month contract to get us to the cl, and 4th place would do, but we whenevr we win two matches start thinking of winning a scudetto and it's so unrealistic
with this group of players (old ones+clueless ones+ruined talents and legends) I think we couldn't do better than 3rd place

We should've built a new team once we went B, it was a golden chance, but maybe it's not too late, I just hope for once our board thinks of the future and quit making dumb decisions
They won't and they should be replaced. sad but true!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i'm pretty pissed because of the result and the performance and i didn't want to post tonight.....
but his statements about diego needs a rest and blabla.... srsy fuck off zacceroni when gio was fit u didn't use the kid for a second and leave diego on the pitch week in week out...

so whats the point in talking about resting players if he did not do it when he had the chance... and i highly doubt that he would have even considered a gio -diego sub tonight
of course we have so much injuries etc. but who should replace diego??? the only one could be gio or camo in a straight 4-4-2.
but than again he would choose dc and carcers as the right and left midfielder....
thats something that really drives me crazy.... talking about not having any options but than again if u have them don't use them...

btw it was good that we lost.... hopefully they will realise that zacc is not the solution and that this clown team need an overall revolution starting by their own asses....but than again we know the pastcalicopoli and nothing will happen

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Football-Italia said:
“I think I am starting to understand Juve,” said the Coach. “We picked up points recently by remaining united and the hard work of our available players.

“However, with the Europa League commitments as well, we need a few more options for the first team.

“We had already dropped a little in fitness last week against Bologna, but we managed to make up for it with changes in midfield.

“Tonight in the second half we visibly fell away on a physical level. In midfield, which is the engine of the team, I did not have any alternatives.”

The first half performance was also fairly dire with barely any chances to trouble Salvatore Sirigu.

“Palermo were smart to let us tire ourselves out in the first half. We played decent football, but it was slow and sterile. We couldn’t hurt a fly tonight,” confessed Zaccheroni.

Diego was again disappointing and the Coach raised eyebrows when he replaced the trequartista with defender Jonathan Zebina in the final minutes.

“It was obvious how tired he was. If I could, I’d leave Diego out for a few games, as it’s since the start of the season that he, Giorgio Chiellini and Felipe Melo are playing continually.

“With so many games in the fixture list, it can happen for players to lose their sharpness. Diego needs to rest, but I am waiting for some of the injured players to recover before I can give him that time off.”
i hope we are talking about giovinco here

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
i hope we are talking about giovinco here
I'm with you on this one. Would love to see him in action, if possible 70 or more minutes. And maybe even couple of full matches or 70 min straight matches. Then we see what he can, not only speculate.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Doing exactly the same mistakes as Ciro. Playing the same players in exactly the same way. Its ridiculous. Whats the point of firing Ciro and bringing this guy in when he's not changing anything? Him and Ciro are equally stupid for always turning back to the fucking cunt formation 4-3-1-2 with the players we have. Who the hell is forcing this formation on us?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
but why didn't he used him when he was fit?
because diego was not that tired and since diego is quite a quality class above giovinco. how should the coach now when or if a certain player needs rest, when he never trained him before ... its not like diego got worse and worse so you could say "i saw it coming"

mondo1

May 14, 2006
because diego was not that tired and since diego is quite a quality class above giovinco. how should the coach now when or if a certain player needs rest, when he never trained him before ... its not like diego got worse and worse so you could say "i saw it coming"

no reason to punch me :lol:

but srsly u don't think that he would have used gio today.
and it was pretty much clear that he needed a rest...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
hehe sry, i just found this smiley and wanted to use it asap ^^

i do not know what to believe in regards to giovinco, but i am someone that always tries to see the positive side...

i can imagine that he would have brought on giovinco for the last 20 minutes or something ...

i am not a religious man, but in this case I WANT TO BELIEVE ^^

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's simple to be the best coach in the world.

Just make sure you have the best players in the world...

Juve don't have the players.
It's not simple, look at man city with all the money that they've spent (more than any premier league club in the past 2 years) yet they still look shaky. With the exception of few games every now and then that they impress in, they still look pretty average in most games.

Real madrid another example, for the past 7-8 years they've been spending like crazy but what did they win ?! One league title under Cappello and thats it. Inter milan before the calciopoli, they've spent more than any club in europe yet they were shit, one of the jokes of europe.

It's the management thats what really counts more than anything else IMO. We used to have many pretty average players in the past specially in the late 90's yet we were the best team in europe, why? Because we had a really smart, experienced and true leaders in the management Dep.

They hired the right coaches, signed the right players and did all the right moves plus they knew how to solve problems when they face them. So many players have came and gone and many coaches changed yet we still looked strong back then.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Chelsea was an average team before Roman Abramovic, but then they had to spend greatly for only 2 seasons and they quit doing that, now they're very scary

Last season Scolari was doing really bad, and in January he said the team needs a striker so he asked for more cash, but he was sacked
my point is that spending is a must sometimes, but it's not always what's needed to fix things, sometimes a player or all the players are underperforming and it's a coaching problem, Ferrara and Zach to be blamed, sometimes the coach is just clueless, and sometimes the board is even making things much worse
we have the 3 problems so we need a miracle to win a trophy in the next 3 years

I don't ask for a trophy anymore, I only need to see improvements, a team being built, young players getting their chances, Juve legends (and half legends) coming to work for us (Baggio, Nedved, Birendelli..) what's happening now is complete chaos from people who don't give a damn about the club, and even though a person like Lapo Elkann is the last choice for the club, but at least he shows passion as any of us and it makes me happy despite losing, I want a board like that

think of the future please!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It takes more than just passion to solve the problems in this club. I really doubt that any of our directors don't care about the club. I have nodoubt in my mind that they all want what best for this club. They want to succeed but thats not enough. You need people with experience, true leadership and vision and these characteristics are not just :blah: these things really what makes the difference between a successful (club, firm, company....) and a failure one.

This club have spent 160 million euros in the past 3 years if the owners don't care about the club they won't spend all that for sure !!

The club desperately needs a change at the top more than anything else (coaches, players...).

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
As long as the balance is + they wouldn't care, businessmen.

I'm not saying run the club by fans and Lapo, I just like seeing at least one member of the board showing passion

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
As long as the balance is + they wouldn't care, businessmen.

I'm not saying run the club by fans and Lapo, I just like seeing at least one member of the board showing passion
Yeah its ok to have that, but i just think it takes more than a passionate directors to succeed in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)