The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (14 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Doing exactly the same mistakes as Ciro. Playing the same players in exactly the same way. Its ridiculous. Whats the point of firing Ciro and bringing this guy in when he's not changing anything? Him and Ciro are equally stupid for always turning back to the fucking cunt formation 4-3-1-2 with the players we have. Who the hell is forcing this formation on us?
Can we play anything else, with the players we have?

Buy on AliExpress.com

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Doing exactly the same mistakes as Ciro. Playing the same players in exactly the same way. Its ridiculous. Whats the point of firing Ciro and bringing this guy in when he's not changing anything? Him and Ciro are equally stupid for always turning back to the fucking cunt formation 4-3-1-2 with the players we have. Who the hell is forcing this formation on us?
Diego.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
It's not simple, look at man city with all the money that they've spent (more than any premier league club in the past 2 years) yet they still look shaky. With the exception of few games every now and then that they impress in, they still look pretty average in most games.
A team which used to finish as no. 8-16 over the past 5 years... now they can beat Chelsea 4-2 and claim it was nothing more than a normal victory. They are in the top 4. Beat Arsenal, Chelsea and could have drawn 3-3 with Utd if not for extra (invented) injury time... money doesn't really pay off...

Real madrid another example, for the past 7-8 years they've been spending like crazy but what did they win ?! One league title under Cappello and thats it. Inter milan before the calciopoli, they've spent more than any club in europe yet they were shit, one of the jokes of europe.
Let's see...

League Champions: 02/03 06/07 07/08
Champions League: 02
Today: Competing with the best Barcelona to ever exist, grabbing more points if not for the unfortunate Derby loss

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Trez Amauri, well thats a pair destined for failure, lets stick with DP and trez/amauri/iaq. :p

imo for now it is both, del piero and diego who are forcing this tactic on the team it wouldn't be a bad thing, but that we just don't have other players to play it :/

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When was that? :shocked: It must have been one or two games at most :)

I just want to make this clear - I'm all for Del Piero to play, start and to perform well, but if I had to choose between the player and the team, its team all the way for me, no matter what player.

And there are a lot of you here who puts players in front of the team, maybe your are realy not doing that, but at times it realy seems that way.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
When was that? :shocked: It must have been one or two games at most :)

I just want to make this clear - I'm all for Del Piero to play, start and to perform well, but if I had to choose between the player and the team, its team all the way for me, no matter what player.

And there are a lot of you here who puts players in front of the team, maybe your are realy not doing that, but at times it realy seems that way.
Well the thing is Del Piero IS the team:D And you saw in the past weeks why he's so damn important. Because he can carry us alone. In such a time he's way to important, I don't say every match must be 90 min Capitano, but you can't just leave him out now at this time.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
A team which used to finish as no. 8-16 over the past 5 years... now they can beat Chelsea 4-2 and claim it was nothing more than a normal victory. They are in the top 4. Beat Arsenal, Chelsea and could have drawn 3-3 with Utd if not for extra (invented) injury time... money doesn't really pay off...
Yeah but the guy was saying that money will definitely guarantee you success which is not true. Arsenal barely spent 10% of what city have spent in the past 3 years yet they're ahead of them in the standing. Like i've said, city can win games like the ones against chelsea and arsenal yet they lose against the likes of hull city, stoke city and draw with burnley, wigan....Now thats impressive !!

They remind me a bit of our first season coming back from serie B. We've beaten all the top teams including Inter in san siro and never lost against any of them yet we ended up the season 3rd 15 points away from Inter !! I wonder why?

Let's see...

League Champions: 02/03 06/07 07/08
Champions League: 02
Today: Competing with the best Barcelona to ever exist, grabbing more points if not for the unfortunate Derby loss
I specifically said madrid did not impress in the past 7-8 years in my post,what did they ever won in europe in that period? Forget about winning in europe they were a joke in those past 7-8 years. Roma with all their financial problems beat them home and away, we've raped them home and away and Liverpool won 4-1 against them last season.

With all that money spent they still looked like a joke? So does money alone creates a winning team ? It certainly helps but its not everything....

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hehe sry, i just found this smiley and wanted to use it asap ^^

i do not know what to believe in regards to giovinco, but i am someone that always tries to see the positive side...

i can imagine that he would have brought on giovinco for the last 20 minutes or something ...

i am not a religious man, but in this case I WANT TO BELIEVE ^^
hehehe no problem :D

yeah right u never know what would have happen....i just hope we get our injured players back now and i still hope for a 4th place finish.
other than that we can not do much more....
atleast there is everytime a next year( until 2012 of course :D)
maybe we will see some changes (coach and maybe management) and some good transfers and we can play for the second spot next season

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well the thing is Del Piero IS the team:D And you saw in the past weeks why he's so damn important. Because he can carry us alone. In such a time he's way to important, I don't say every match must be 90 min Capitano, but you can't just leave him out now at this time.
We will have to agree to disagree there :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our best three matches this season were without Del Piero (Atalanta 5:2, Sampdoria 5:1, Roma 3:1).
It surely doesn't mean that Del Piro is the problem (what a stupid thing to claim, btw), but it tells that Juve has the capacity to play well and score a lot without Ale.

That's a full squad Juve, with Gio and Camo in addition to Diego, though. When we don't have width, with players who can play the ball on the ground and also send great crosses, as it's the case in these last months, then we can't play without Del Piero. We desperately need as many players who can "play the ball" as possible, and when we lack such players (Gio and Camo) then it's the most stupid thing to do not to play the other such players (Del Piero and Diego).

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Our best three matches this season were without Del Piero (Atalanta 5:2, Sampdoria 5:1, Roma 3:1).
It surely doesn't mean that Del Piro is the problem (what a stupid thing to claim, btw), but it tells that Juve has the capacity to play well and score a lot without Ale.

That's a full squad Juve, with Gio and Camo in addition to Diego, though. When we don't have width, with players who can play the ball on the ground and also send great crosses, as it's the case in these last months, then we can't play without Del Piero. We desperately need as many players who can "play the ball" as possible, and when we lack such players (Gio and Camo) then it's the most stupid thing to do not to play the other such players (Del Piero and Diego).
If Camo and Gio injured, why do our coach never want to even give a little chances to our primavera player. A player like Iago, Rossi, Esposito, are players that can play with the ball. At least they have the characteristic and used to attacking role.

Yes, i know if the reason is youth competition is different with senior competition, or if they still raw and doesn't have experience, or else. But why we must push to play all possible best players in our team without thinking that we have a game plan and we need a proper players to make it work. Our team need brain and players that can pass and bring the ball, and not just all players with muscle. We can just blend them in the team and still let senior players like DP, Chiellini, Buffon become their leader and core of the team

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
so if you are in charge of a company that has to deliver some goods until a certain point in time ... will you give that task to perhaps old (and not so fast) workers that did the job for years or would you give the task to an unproven apprentice that might be generally fast, but might as well accidently destroy the whole goods ?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
so if you are in charge of a company that has to deliver some goods until a certain point in time ... will you give that task to perhaps old (and not so fast) workers that did the job for years or would you give the task to an unproven apprentice that might be generally fast, but might as well accidently destroy the whole goods ?
the keyword here is the mixture is the answer

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the keyword here is the mixture is the answer
in regards of a football club, perhaps ... in regards of the hard business world NO.

you wont accept the slightest chance of failure by using inexperienced apprentices for a important contract ... you simply don't.

if you can break this down to a football club is another thing ...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
in regards of a football club, perhaps ... in regards of the hard business world NO.

you wont accept the slightest chance of failure by using inexperienced apprentices for a important contract ... you simply don't.

if you can break this down to a football club is another thing ...
are we talking about the squad or the management?
if we are talking about the squad we need the mixture if we r talking about the management we need proven managers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)