The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (1 Viewer)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
For all the people complaining:

Assuming Hiddink doesn't want to come/the Board aren't willing to put the cash up for him, would you rather Juve:

1. appointed an okay coach just now on a long term deal;
or
2. appointed a mediocre interim coach just now and tried to get a top coach in the summer?
don't challenge the people with to many words and options ... fuck zacch is way simpler !

please zacch ... make amauri our new bierhoff :p he could even make commercials for hair producs too !

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Assuming Hiddink doesn't want to come/the Board aren't willing to put the cash up for him, would you rather Juve:

or
2. appointed a mediocre interim coach just now and tried to get a top coach in the summer?
If you mean by a top coach, Rafa, then I prefer No. 1

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
that is not my nick ... just because some funny guy nicknames JCK had a wonderful laugh missusing his admin-powers to change my nickname does not mean that i like to be called like this . . . i am just to mature to play that game with him and do not bother to change it back
How should I call you than,the only name I have is that mysterious nick?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

or
that depends if the top coach we get is actually deemed a "top coach"..not necessarily the top coach in Portugal or Switzerland. Also, what if hypothetically Zacc does worse than Ciro....what will everyone here that wanted Ciro sacked say and what would the ones here happy that we just got a new coach and Ciro out of the way say? There are no guarantees fellas.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Considering our situation, the season is finished. I think the club should've converted this opportunity to blood our youngsters and slowly drafted them into the first team. Players like Gio, Iago, now Candreva, Ariaudo had he been here. But to do that, we very clearly should've given Gentile the chance knowing his previous successes working with youngsters and the Azzurini. Agreed, it's different on a senior level, but this short sighted approach has just seen us lose a glorious opportunity to prepare a an impressive and reliable core for the future. One that will succeed the ageing old guard.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
True, and he might have got the better out of them, what we needed now was a coach who can really push the players hard. Gentile is a hard man, who showed it on the pitch and also off in his little stint. Falling out with cassano is usually easy but that sometimes is a good sign of a manager who sticks by his command. Anyway time will tell.

Jun 20, 2009
Well some of you guys are complaining as if under Zach we have already lost a string of ten consecutive matches. Like you guys I also doubt his quality but now that he has become a Juve coach (and no one can change that fact), he is a member of the team and we need to support him if we want Juve to do well. Who know maybe he could do wonder for us and help us to win a CL spot and the Europa cup. Let's give him some time and judge his performance afterwards.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's unbelievable, how much in denial this club is. Either they dont understand the gravity of the situation or the project involves building a stadium that will eventually only be fit for tennis. Another decision that shows Blanc's vision to be truly unmatched. I cannot believe they'd leave it all so late just to hand over the fucking reigns to the star of Happy Feet. Fuck! This makes you feel like our Serie B triumph will be our biggest achievement for a few years to come! And the irony of it all, these idiots think a Penguin will make us fly.
This is the reason my page long posts are not needed anymore.
I ve talking about this for a few years nnow, i ve hoped that more ppl will realize that, protest about that,
do smth about that, anything.
But ppl just hoped for the best, that the nature of man, to endure.
And this is what must now my brothers, endure, i know its tough, i know we had enough, but the worst is yet to come...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Considering our situation, the season is finished. I think the club should've converted this opportunity to blood our youngsters and slowly drafted them into the first team. Players like Gio, Iago, now Candreva, Ariaudo had he been here. But to do that, we very clearly should've given Gentile the chance knowing his previous successes working with youngsters and the Azzurini. Agreed, it's different on a senior level, but this short sighted approach has just seen us lose a glorious opportunity to prepare a an impressive and reliable core for the future. One that will succeed the ageing old guard.
:shocked:

My protege!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

or
What makes you think that this what will happen in the summer though ?!

I can gurantee you right here right now that if we made it to the top 4 this season, we "WILL" give Zaccheroni a long term contract.

Guranteed

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
This is the reason my page long posts are not needed anymore.
I ve talking about this for a few years nnow, i ve hoped that more ppl will realize that, protest about that,
do smth about that, anything.
But ppl just hoped for the best, that the nature of man, to endure.
And this is what must now my brothers, endure, i know its tough, i know we had enough, but the worst is yet to come...
Chris, + rep about to come,soon!
Perfectly said!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What makes you think that this what will happen in the summer though ?!

I can gurantee you right here right now that if we made it to the top 4 this season, we "WILL" give Zaccheroni a long term contract.

Guranteed
that's the feeling I get too. It is no easy task to get us 4th and if it happens will be quite a feat, probably enough to get the contract. Ah how bittersweet that day will be.

May 22, 2009
The difference between Ferrara and Zaccheroni is that the latter actually is a coach. With all due respect to our legend Ferrara, yet he is not a coach of football. I mean I´ve never seen such bad tactics in my whole life, luckily though it is over and now we got an experienced coach. Zaccheroni was not my favourite choice either, but now he is here and we should support him. However if the stupid fuck Blanc/Secco decides to extend his contract after summer then they all can go fuck themselves. But I dont think that will happen. After all we dont need a genius on the bench to qualify to CL...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)