The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (2 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ok been busy all day since morning when he was appointed. Just watched his first press conference and all i have to say is that it just feels really wrong.

I am not sure we will get that CL spot at all.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
We brought crapello (sorry but I don't like him despite being an excellent coach) for the season 2004/05. He said he would never come to Juve and yes money changed the guys mind and he came.
since we do NOT have that money i do not really see your point

Now we couldn't bring any of the decent coaches simply because we didn't have enough money to pay them or WE DON'T HAVE A PROPER PLAN!!!!!
what if both is true ?

That's why some desperate coach actually wanted to come, because he doesn't think about any plan.
i think we needed a fireman just as zac needed a club to put "trust" in him ...

you really can't be picky chosing the fireman when you are on the top of a burning building

this fat dutch firemen just told us that he would save our life if we gave him a golden ladder and prefers to eat fucking frikandels with gold in it

the other fireman literally said "i will come up to you and save you with my ladder when some other fireman have fought the fire and its save to come up there"

on the one side its understandable because we are a big risk for any coach with a reputation but on the other side you see that those fuckers we thought we would or could get do not feel anything for juve, because they go for safety first and do you really want someone here that does give a fuck about juve ?

yeah i know my metaphors suck ... i heard that already

We were winning under crapello and we paid him a lot but now instead of paying to some excellent coach we used huuge amounts for Tiago's and Poulsen's wages.
that can't be fixed in an instant, so i think there is no good in blaming or reconsidering the mistakes of the past. it is like it is.

Jan 22, 2009
In order to help Alberto Zaccheroni there will be 5 professionals: vice-coach Stefano Agresti, goalkeeper coach Alessandro Nista and trainers Eugenio Albarella, Claudio Gaudino and Andrea Scanavino.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i really gave up now....lost all my hopes in this team... i will accept it..well i can not change it so i have to accept it....
whoever didn't realize it yet we will not be a great team in the near future...so we have to accpet mediocrity....

i'm not going to support him nor will i say something bad again... we will see where we end up with him....sunday will be his first chance...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
since we do NOT have that money i do not really see your point
I don't know if it's true or not v1r2t3u4l.

what if both is true ?
If just one of these 2 is true than we're not a big club anymore!!!
If both are true we are not a big club and we're hopeless.

i think we needed a fireman just as zac needed a club to put "trust" in him ...

you really can't be picky chosing the fireman when you are on the top of a burning building

this fat dutch firemen just told us that he would save our life if we gave him a golden ladder and prefers to eat fucking frikandels with gold in it

the other fireman literally said "i will come up to you and save you with my ladder when some other fireman have fought the fire and its save to come up there"
Let me make it in the other way, if you need someone to protect you you definitely wouldn't pick a clueless old man suffering from rheumatic problems,you should take the best possible one because your life may be in danger. And yes if you want the best you need to pay more,its' simple.

on the one side its understandable because we are a big risk for any coach with a reputation but on the other side you see that those fuckers we thought we would or could get do not feel anything for juve, because they go for safety first and do you really want someone here that does give a fuck about juve ?
I think that Zaccheroni doesn't feel more than Guus for Juve.

yeah i know my metaphors suck ... i heard that already

that can't be fixed in an instant, so i think there is no good in blaming or reconsidering the mistakes of the past. it is like it is.
But v1r2t3u4l aren't we suppose to learn from our previous mistakes,not to repeat them again and again?
Something can't be fixed in an instant but we wasted almost 4 years already!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It looks like someone shot him in the chin.

First order of business is to teach Amauri how to run and make space. The rest will follow...one foot after the other is called walking...let's start there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)