The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What is it with negativity on this forum. Do the ranting when he does not deliver the results, not when he arrives on his first day.
We could have Mourinho as coach, and it honestly wouldn't matter. With this board, anything we build is built on a foundation of sand.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Ohhhh Nick are you serious? :shifty:
Yes. Like everybody was Forza Ciro this Forza Ciro that when he came with no experience. People need to forget about the past and see what the guy does with us before calling him names.

Lets put it this way he in no ways can be worse than Ciro. If he gets a win against Lazio it would be refreshing to see.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
We could have Mourinho as coach, and it honestly wouldn't matter. With this board, anything we build is built on a foundation of sand.
Their time will come, but for now, let's enjoy some success with Zaccheroni...

Hopefully.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Let's not tempt him.

The upside I see is that I'd rather despise Zac than a player legend like Ciro anyway. :shifty:
No disputing that. However people need to see how it goes. If people thought we would get Hiddink or Benitez half way through the season then they were dreaming.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Everyone grow the fuck up. He's our new coach wait until the first couple of matches to judge him. Support him!

Goodluck Zaccheroni.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
No disputing that. However people need to see how it goes. If people thought we would get Hiddink or Benitez half way through the season then they were dreaming.
You know what the scary thing is, if Zacci managed to get us to the top 4 we will 100% stick with him for 2 years. Thats when we're really Doooooomed as the guys here say :beer:

Jan 22, 2009
It's not that we don't want Zac to be successful. But this is just one more decision among a series that point to our board's ridiculous inadequacy and how move-by-move they are burning Juventus to the ground with nothing to stop them.
I agree, it is not the perfect choice...but for a temporary solution, he might be the right decision. The way I see this mess we are in, we need an immediate result, right? Therefore we needed an Italian coach, or one that speaks good italian, so there will be no time lost for establishing communication with the team, also the coach needed to be experienced(not to be mixed with successful) in order to get us that fast positive result(which we are about to see), there weren't many free coaches that fit this...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yes. Like everybody was Forza Ciro this Forza Ciro that when he came with no experience. People need to forget about the past and see what the guy does with us before calling him names.

Lets put it this way he in no ways can be worse than Ciro. If he gets a win against Lazio it would be refreshing to see.
I wanted Guus,even Zoff and Trap would be fine but Zaccher and Gentile were at the bottom of the list,and we got no one from the pick no one from the middle ,we got the one from the bottom.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I say let's see how he does manage here, he's got experience and that's the important part right now for us, besides you never can say how'll it be with a new coach.look at ancelotti he was totally mediocre at juve and i hated the guts of the guy he only managed to get crappy draws and ending second place for too years but then at milan he workrd magic.
So fingers crossed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)