The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (7 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I wanted Guus,even Zoff and Trap would be fine but Zaccher and Gentile were at the bottom of the list,and we got no one from the pick no one from the middle ,we got the one from the bottom.
you can not blackmail trap or guus to take over us ... if they dont want, then there is nothing you can do and we are not that rich that we can change their mind by paying hefty bonuses or something ... i pretty much thing that zaccheroni was the only one willing to come here and try to clean that mess, because the others (trap and guus) could really harm their reputation when they came for big money and could not solve the problem ....

Somebody tell me apart from being a fantastic goalkeeper what has Zoff done?
he was a fantastic goalkeeper ... oh .. you mean other than that .... hum ....

i think once he did open a can with his teeth ...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Deschamps is looking the genius all the more with each passing day.

Even luring Eric Gerets from Al-Hilal would have at least thrown me a bone...

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

"I will try to intervene on the technical and tactical aspects, but at the moment the main issue is the psychological aspect," he said. "What we can do better? Why [Felipe] Melo and Diego are not playing as expected?"

:touched:

Ciro couldn't even comprehend this thought Forza Zacca!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Well, I'll admit this is frightening, but I'm eager to see how this will all work out (or not). I'm not going to play blind optimist or pissy pessimist on this move. Let's see what he does.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's not the man so much that bothers me as much as our board putting up our Champions League qualification hopes to the lowest bidder.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
you can not blackmail trap or guus to take over us ... if they dont want, then there is nothing you can do and we are not that rich that we can change their mind by paying hefty bonuses or something ... i pretty much thing that zaccheroni was the only one willing to come here and try to clean that mess, because the others (trap and guus) could really harm their reputation when they came for big money and could not solve the problem ....

he was a fantastic goalkeeper ... oh .. you mean other than that .... hum ....

i think once he did open a can with his teeth ...
We brought crapello (sorry but I don't like him despite being an excellent coach) for the season 2004/05. He said he would never come to Juve and yes money changed the guys mind and he came.
Now we couldn't bring any of the decent coaches simply because we didn't have enough money to pay them or WE DON'T HAVE A PROPER PLAN!!!!!
That's why some desperate coach actually wanted to come, because he doesn't think about any plan.

We were winning under crapello and we paid him a lot but now instead of paying to some excellent coach we used huuge amounts for Tiago's and Poulsen's wages.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well i think this is a terrible appointment, it may give the team a boost in the short term but it is a very poor move by the board.

Regardless, Zac gets my full support, I hope to god he proves me wrong. Lets hope he can get us back to the area that we belong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)