The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, the 3-4-3 is a somewhat odd formation, but he seems a bit less scared to field a more attacking line up?
The 3-4-3 is a pretty much attacking formation but the three man defence is an outdated tactics that can be easily exposed. And with our defensive weaknesses we, it will take some time before they can execute it. Watch Buffon get depressed again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Well it's a hit or miss basically. I don't really rate him as a manager but perhaps the players at least get a little more motivation and if a nice string of results come, we can maybe challenge for a CL place next season. I have my doubts though.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The 3-4-3 is a pretty much attacking formation but the three man defence is an outdated tactics that can be easily exposed. And with our defensive weaknesses we, it will take some time before they can execute it. Watch Buffon get depressed again.
Yea, I don't expect or even want to see the 3-4-3 as we would get slaughtered from left to right, but I simply meant that he's not all about 4-4-1-1, or a 9-1 if you will, that Ciro's been fielding to simply avoid defeat. He seems to be a bit more open minded when it comes to playing a more attacking formation.

That's why I asked what formations he usually uses.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Not really, Ciro stayed so long because of the project. Blanc repeatedly said "we confirm Ferrara as coach as we have a prpject to complete". This means there has been some deviations to the project and I demand to know what was he brought for. What are his objectives.
Then he was lying, and that lie was part of the project :D

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Well to be realistic, playing 4 defenders we conceded 28 goals in 21 games in league only, and 7 in 6 CL games..
so playing 3 wouldn't make much different, but will aid the attack

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I love 3-man defense, I hate fullbacks and specially if they are not great like Maiccon for example. If this 3-4-3 is the same as 3-4-1-2 then I am confident. Two DMs and two wingers with Diego behind the strikers, I love it. But will take loads of time for the players to adapt. I think he will still stick with 4 man defense, risky to change it now in the middle of the season..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The media are speculating that we are going to play 3-4-1-2 formation against Lazio...
The most obvious.

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini
Candreva Melo Momo Giovinco/De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

I know one thing, his tactics are pretty good for big target men. His Milan won the Scudetto and Oliver Bierhoff took the Capocannoniere. I think all his goals were headers, half of them were crosses from Thomas Helveg.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
a 3-4-3 can easily change to 5-3-2
besides isn't it a little bit early to destroy his tactics
the man has bearily tried on his Juve jacket

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Forza Zac-caronte,i wish you to rebut your critics and kick those lazy motherfuckers b/c i can't stand anymore and looking this agony:flag1:

Dec 31, 2008
The most obvious.

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini
Candreva Melo Momo Giovinco/De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

I know one thing, his tactics are pretty good for big target men. His Milan won the Scudetto and Oliver Bierhoff took the Capocannoniere. I think all his goals were headers, half of them were crosses from Thomas Helveg.
then we'll need Camo dearly. And i would take Grosso over DC.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I love 3-man defense, I hate fullbacks and specially if they are not great like Maiccon for example. If this 3-4-3 is the same as 3-4-1-2 then I am confident. Two DMs and two wingers with Diego behind the strikers, I love it. But will take loads of time for the players to adapt. I think he will still stick with 4 man defense, risky to change it now in the middle of the season..
he knows that he is here only till the end of the season. so if he wants to have 5% possibilities to stay here he should present something extraordinary. so i think that he will try some new things. at least try.

the good thing with the formation 3-4-1-2 is that grosso can't fit in the system neither zebina. and that gio and maybe iago will take some chances. also grygera can play as a right dc and caceres. the bad thing is that candreva will only be played as a right winger. ariaundo went away and he could be a good person to cover chiellini in the left spot of the dcs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)