The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (6 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
A relief indeed , i have a feeling we will get a positive result soon and at least amauri will hit the next in the coming weeks , prove it you goddamn expensive goaless striker!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have no MR for 3-4-1-2 :(
Because our right-backs can't play as wing-backs.
Actually, they are better as offensive right wing backs, rather than defensive RBs, because they cant defend properly.
Cant-Evra and Hasan may used as wide players, maybe Giovonco will be abused there some more too...

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Lets give him a chance guys. I mean he has a good record for us so far 0 losses LOL. He did win a scudetto so he must have something going for him and its probably his last chance to coach a big club so he would be hungry and I guess he is well rested ; ).

Dec 31, 2008
Are you kidding? The only positive we can take from playing 3 defenders is that we dont have to look at Grosso again :excited:
I said for DC not for Chiellini. Check Jacks formation. Definitely Gio would be the first option. But as he is injured I think Grosso would be fine

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So:-

Buffon

Cacares-Chiellini-Canna

Sissoko-Melo

Camo-Diego-Giovinco

Amauri-Del Piero

That is a rather nice formation. If we could get our passing game together and with Sissoko and Melo supporting the defence with Camo and Giovinco providing the width there is absolutly no reason why this should not work. Forza Zaccheroni.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002

Buffon

Cacares-Chiellini-Canna

Sissoko-Melo

Camo-Diego-Giovinco

Amauri-Del Piero

That is a rather nice formation. If we could get our passing game together and with Sissoko and Melo supporting the defence with Camo and Giovinco providing the width there is absolutly no reason why this should not work. Forza Zaccheroni.
Let's try this:

Buffon

Cacares-Chiellini-Canna

Sissoko-Melo-Marchisio

Camo-Diego-Giovinco

Amauri/DP​
:lol:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
From Lazio fan in another forum:

Lazio had only played three league games before Zac arrived (incidentally unbeaten in them, although all were draws), with a squad easily good enough for top four. So getting the sixth position was simply a terrible result, no achievement whatsoever. Absolutely everybody hated him, and for good reason. We played terrible football, lost two derbies, got knocked out of the CL...the only slightly positive thing I can think of was moving Stam to RB which Mancini used to success in the next two seasons. My choice for the worst Lazio coach ever, and we've had some real duds.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Buffon

Cacares-Chiellini-Canna

Sissoko-Melo

Camo-Diego-Giovinco

Amauri-Del Piero

Nah

Buffon

Legro Canna Chiellini

Caceres Melo Sissoko Grosso

Diego

Amauri DP

Seems more realistic...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nah

Buffon

Legro Canna Chiellini

Caceres Melo Sissoko Grosso

Diego

Amauri DP

Seems more realistic...
Maybe so. I think the formation I posted could be balanced. 5 defensive players and 5 attacking players. We need to start breaking in numbers and with pace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)