The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (5 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We can't keep a clean sheet with the best GK on the planet, 4 defenders, and two fantastic almost WC DMs but we expect to do it with 3 defenders now? :sergio:

Fml
WRONG!

We cannot do it with 9 players defending.

@Stephan,

Lets hope we don't murder Lazio at weekend if he's such a bad coach then. ;)

Mar 24, 2006
He was given a chance. And he has failed again and again, it is no coincidence than none has given him a chance again.
But we have reached sooo low, we are sooo desperate, that we have accepted a proven loser to seal our fate...
You used to be optimistic but this post just :sad:
:p
Actually i wont call him a loser simply because he hasnt even start his first game for us,if anything goes well, it wont be any surprise if you call him champeronni in the future :D

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
@Stephan

What should they have done? Snd don't say Guus, because I don't think that was really an option. So it was down to Gentile and this fella, well I think it was right choosing experience.

I don't think Blanc and Secco should be saved, they definetly should get the boot. But in our current situation, it think this may be the lesser of several evils.

Mar 24, 2006
We can't keep a clean sheet with the best GK on the planet, 4 defenders, and two fantastic almost WC DMs but we expect to do it with 3 defenders now? :sergio:

Fml
Excuse my ignorance,but i think it called "mentality went wrong and motivational issues"
Ferrara failed to fix those problem and :sergio:
Hope zacc can figure it out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@nick: haha, so 7 or 9 players defending...either way we can't keep a clean sheet.

I'm with Cronios on this. Zac is a long term solution to future headaches. I feel so bad for our players that have stuck by us for so long. I wish them well.

As for Zac, good luck but I'm already writing you off. I hope you prove me wrong.

MbSol

Jul 21, 2008
Well, the 3-4-3 is a somewhat odd formation, but he seems a bit less scared to field a more attacking line up? What does he usually use when the 3-4-3 didn't work? As he won't have been able to use that everywhere he went.
The most obvious.

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini
Candreva Melo Momo Giovinco/De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

I know one thing, his tactics are pretty good for big target men. His Milan won the Scudetto and Oliver Bierhoff took the Capocannoniere. I think all his goals were headers, half of them were crosses from Thomas Helveg.
He's always used 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 anywhere he goes. The problems is that the 3-4-3 he uses is more like 5-2-3 on actual practice. So yes, he's not that offensive minded as far as I can remember.

So, I have my doubt about seeing the likes of Candreva, Seba, etc. playing as wide midfielders under him as a coach. More likely we're going to see Caceres, Brazzo, Grosso, PDC there. I remember Helveg is more of a offensive minded wingback, no? Similar to Grosso. :andyandbarcelona:

So, if he's choose to stick with his favourite formation, here's probably going to be,

Buffon
Legrottaglie Cannavaro Chiellini
Caceres Melo Momo Grosso/De Ceglie
Diego Amauri Del Piero​

or,

Buffon
Legrottaglie Cannavaro Chiellini
Caceres Melo Momo Grosso/De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
This dude has a history of sorting out mid season fuck ups so if he is in for the rest of the season, can get us into europe and bitch slap our board a bit, i dont mind him being on board. I (aswell as you lot) shouldnt expect too much, we still have the same injury ridden team and brazilians that have forgoten how to play the game. Anyway, welcome alberto and good luck.

Apr 15, 2006
The most obvious.

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini
Candreva Melo Momo Giovinco/De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

I know one thing, his tactics are pretty good for big target men. His Milan won the Scudetto and Oliver Bierhoff took the Capocannoniere. I think all his goals were headers, half of them were crosses from Thomas Helveg.
And we have Amauri, whose form last year was depressing!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Well he cant be worse than Ciro can he? I wish him good luck, and of course, good results.

Trezeguet
Iaquinta/Alex --- Diego
Giovinco ------------Camoranesi/Candreva
Melo/Marchisio ---- Sissoko
Chiellini -- Cannavaro -- Caceres
Superman​

This looks pretty good IMO. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)