The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (6 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, the formation is definitely ridiculous and plain stupid. No way we'll go anywhere if he sticks to his formation. We'll be battling for Europa League places, if that.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
This is what happend when we hired Zac:

Blanc: Hey Secco, bring Zaccheroni in so we can explain to him "the proyect"

Secco: Yes master

Blanc: Listen Zac, we need a coach, but theres this "proyect" thing that we have going on, let me explain you the rules:

1- You will have to make stupid and no sence substitutions on every game.
2 - You will have to play our players out of position
3 - We have work hard to kill the spirit of the team, so we need you that keep that spirit down
4 . Every once in a while, Secco is going to want to bring some player to the team that we dont need, just follow the game.
5 - We have this "game" with our medical staff to see how many player can we injured in one season, you just go along and dont worry about it.
and number 6... and this is the most important rule of all... do not, let me repeat... DO NOT for any circunstances use Giovinco, and if for some strange thing you need to use him, play him out of position.

Do we have a deal?

Zac: Hummm... but... how can we win with those rules?

Blanc: Win? How said something about winning? Listen, just play by the rules and you will be fine.

Zac: Ok then, just one thing... I would like to play with 3 defenders at the back, I know that you dont have the players to use the system but...

Blanc: Wait! 3-4-1-2? OMG thats perfect! you are hired!! you know Alberto, I think you will be very good at "the proyect"... now let me introduce you to "The Boss"... Alberto this is Moratti...

:sergio:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Blanc: Listen Zac, we need a coach, but theres this "proyect" thing that we have going on, let me explain you the rules:

3 - We have work hard to kill the spirit of the team, so we need you that keep that spirit down
4 . Every once in a while, Secco is going to want to bring some player to the team that we dont need, just follow the game.
5 - We have this "game" with our medical staff to see how many player can we injured in one season, you just go along and dont worry about it.
and number 6... and this is the most important rule of all... do not, let me repeat... DO NOT for any circunstances use Giovinco, and if for some strange thing you need to use him, play him out of position.

Do we have a deal?

Blanc: Win? How said something about winning? Listen, just play by the rules and you will be fine.

Zac: Ok then, just one thing... I would like to play with 3 defenders at the back, I know that you dont have the players to use the system but...

Blanc: Wait! 3-4-1-2? OMG thats perfect! you are hired!! you know Alberto, I think you will be very good at "the proyect"... now let me introduce you to "The Boss"... Alberto this is Moratti...

:lol:

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006

Do we have a deal?

You not far from truth here. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)