The Official African & Zé Tahir Thread. (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Right so all you tiny dick whities, shrimp dicked asians & snail pecker latinos stay out. This thread is for people with big decks only.

So Osman, what's new in Somalia? Ahmed, has Hazem raided any pyramids lately?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
its about time we got our own thread!!!! u r on a roll today B! :D speaking of hazem where is he and the rest of the der pharoahs over here?!?! wingdings has'nt posted in what seems like forever and if he does its in the dzeko thread.

u tell me whats going on in south africa bro :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    its about time we got our own thread!!!! u r on a roll today B! :D speaking of hazem where is he and the rest of the der pharoahs over here?!?! wingdings has'nt posted in what seems like forever and if he does its in the dzeko thread.

But now you have two threads, you double adapter. Those guys are really disappointing, haven't seen them around in ages.

Well not much, have you heard about the Shrien Dewani case? He came here on holiday with his wife, she was killed in an apparent car jacking only to find out he orchestrated the entire thing.

The SAPS are really out to get him BIG TIME, he damaged the countries already weak reputation & he manipulated the system. Also there's a hotel group that he apparently defrauded by claiming he ran some accommodation magazine & had a fake website set up. He received a massive discount.:D

The apparent motive was his wife wanting to expose the fact that he's gay but that hasn't been proved.There are plans in place to extradite him.

----

So what are our corrupt brothers from the north up to?

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009

Two weeks man. Two weeks and I will haunt that forum again :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    But now you have two threads, you double adapter. Those guys are really disappointing, haven't seen them around in ages.

Well not much, have you heard about the Shrien Dewani case? He came here on holiday with his wife, she was killed in an apparent car jacking only to find out he orchestrated the entire thing.

The SAPS are really out to get him BIG TIME, he damaged the countries already weak reputation & he manipulated the system. Also there's a hotel group that he apparently defrauded by claiming he ran some accommodation magazine & had a fake website set up. He received a massive discount.:D

The apparent motive was his being wanting to expose the fact that he's gay but that hasn't been proved.There are plans in place to extradite him.

----

So what are our corrupt brothers from the north up to?

sounds like a typical day on the continent :D fraud and more fraud B although i always felt SA was better off u r easily a power house on the continent although i'm aware of some of the issues u face but believe it or not u guys are better than up hear in the north:D

well as hist pointed out a week ago we had elections for parliment and boy was it brutal :D it was sooooooo rigged it was'nt a funny joke at all. there is a big difference between rigged elections behind closed doors away from the eyes of the world and what happened here :D here it was being rigged in broad day light infront of every one and if u did'nt like it u were free to show that but accept the consequences ( regardless of yr gender if i may add) and the hot topic these days over here are the shark attacks that toke place in the red sea other than that its been a peaceful cold cold day in cairo :D

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)