Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
His nickname is Interista/Milanista

Bad- Inter
Ass- Mancini
Devil - Milan

And he wears an Inter jersey on the avatar picture. He can't stop talking about Inter and i thought he might really be an Interista. And whats that on the scarf, something JV <Juan Veron???> ?

I always suspected he's an Interista and knightz only confirmed it

:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
kill em all Bozman
that just gave me an idea for a new user title:agree:
Are you really an Inter fan or knightz was joking ?
hw would probably end up smacking himself over the head with a waffle iron if he was
His nickname is Interista/Milanista

Bad- Inter
Ass- Mancini
Devil - Milan

And he wears an Inter jersey on the avatar picture. He can't stop talking about Inter and i thought he might really be an Interista. And whats that on the scarf, something JV <Juan Veron???> ?

I always suspected he's an Interista and knightz only confirmed it

:D
expect turk to come in here any second, read that post and proclainm death to badass

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
QUOTE=ßömßä&#1103;dîë&#1103;;1405085]It was not a compliment, and you think it is a diss to call someone a random set of letters? You make about as much sense as the Island of Hong Kong.[/QUOTE]

lets take it out here, first things first knn cb-is not a random set of letters it is actually an acronym, with your babble on this forum thats about all u deserve to know don't worry it complements your fr writing in this forum.Thanks for your compliment again as hongkong is doing well so i must me making more sense

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #110
    what about deleting offtopic posts and giving a 2 month ban for the poster :p
    theres alot of dispute over this, and thats why i created this thread, that way the mods can do their job and transfer any off topic post into here and if they continue to ramble on in an unrelated thread then perhaps a ban or warning can be taken into consideration.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    well yes i suppose, but the real idea is for the mods to transfer off topic posts from unrelated threads and put it in here
    it is a fairly reasonable idea but this will end up in a huge mess probably, just athread full of piss-sighting. we will see how it works

what about deleting offtopic posts and giving a 2 month ban for the poster :p
    now i can get down with that:eyebrows:

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    As its an OFF-TOPIC thread ... I Just wanna tell to wider audience that I'm Alive, felling well and BACK to The FORUM:)

I will not annoy anyone with my posts; My STAY HERE WILL BE STRICTLY "BUSINESS"!

Hope most of you give me warm welcome as I'm with BEST INTENTIONS!

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #120
    it is a fairly reasonable idea but this will end up in a huge mess probably, just athread full of piss-sighting. we will see how it works

now i can get down with that:eyebrows:
    well yeah thats the other problem, it will just be one big trash can, but its better just compiled in 1 thread rather than scattered around others ruining it. and besides they can use the title box to make things clearer with the posts in discussion

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)