The Obama Deception (3 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Too bad that most of the people will only stop believing in it after it's already too late.
Here's the thing though. Most people would say it's already gone to hell a long time ago. But those who still believe in success will eventually realize it, just like in Vietnam. And guess what they'll say then. "Well, we failed, but our intentions were good, so that counts for something." First of all, no it doesn't. If you cause a humanitarian catastrophe it doesn't help to say that you meant well. Secondly, it's a lie. No state has ever done anything out of goodwill and people are idiots for believing it. They can't see that if they hadn't believed in this lie then they wouldn't have consented to the war, and therefore their government couldn't have done it. That is exactly why they had to be made to believe this.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
The only person crazier than the man that believes all conspiracy theories is the man that belives none

Think aobut it.

Martin, the irish peace keepers in Africa would beg to differ on your second point

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The only person crazier than the man that believes all conspiracy theories is the man that belives none

Think aobut it.
That doesn't make sense. How about "the only person crazier than the man who believes all lies is the man who believes none". Doesn't work, does it?

Martin, the irish peace keepers in Africa would beg to differ on your second point
Who sent them there?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Martin, I agree, and I think it will always be the same like this. Because people are gulable(don't know how it is spelled) and guverment or the those whith power will always try to fool general public and they will almost always succeed, because the mass of the people are easily fooled.

IrishZebra, I think that to go all out believing in all theories or don't believe them at all is a wrong thing to do, one has to find the middle ground. And that in todays world with so much information flying around is the hardest thing to do.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
That doesn't make sense. How about "the only person crazier than the man who believes all lies is the man who believes none". Doesn't work, does it?

Who sent them there?
What the man is told is a lie, we're not talking black and white here man, if everything was 100% fact then there'd be no conspiracy theories, except the Lizard people one, thats just insane. Theories and Lies are different thing i guess would be my point.

The irish state sends them (under the auspices of the U.N. / EU of course). We are seen as great contributors to peace-keeping worldwide. We have done a fair bit out of goodwill, as im sure many states have, there was no vested interest when we went into the Congo (and kicked some ass might i add)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What the man is told is a lie, we're not talking black and white here man, if everything was 100% fact then there'd be no conspiracy theories, except the Lizard people one, thats just insane. Theories and Lies are different thing i guess would be my point.
What we call a conspiracy theory is something that is poorly supported by evidence, yes? So you speculate about something being different but you can't convince anyone because you don't have the facts.

Now you say you shouldn't believe all of those theories but you should believe one? Think about that logic for a minute.

The irish state sends them (under the auspices of the U.N. / EU of course). We are seen as great contributors to peace-keeping worldwide. We have done a fair bit out of goodwill, as im sure many states have, there was no vested interest when we went into the Congo (and kicked some ass might i add)
So the Irish government said "hey man, the Congo is not looking well, maybe we should send our guys there"? No, it didn't. The UN said "Hey Ireland, you're up." See the difference?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
What we call a conspiracy theory is something that is poorly supported by evidence, yes? So you speculate about something being different but you can't convince anyone because you don't have the facts.

Now you say you shouldn't believe all of those theories but you should believe one? Think about that logic for a minute.

So the Irish government said "hey man, the Congo is not looking well, maybe we should send our guys there"? No, it didn't. The UN said "Hey Ireland, you're up." See the difference?
No its a tentative theory that proposes events different and often more sinster that what is originally presented as the truth. I supose you could re-term it to "the only person crazier than the person who doesnt dismiss a single conspriacy theory is the man that dismisses them all although as we differ on our deifntion of a key term it'd probably be fruitless

Ireland offered, we weren't told and we weren't obliged.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't think it's such a good expression, but basically what you mean to say is that "all is not what it seems". And that's well.. obvious, isn't it? Purely from our own life experience there have been times when people deceived us or others because they had some motive at hand that they didn't feel comfortable divulging.

Well maybe there's a case to be made for peace keeping forces. They have strict orders that they can't fire on people and stuff. And they're completely neutral. But when a government says "we're going in to free the people" in an act of war, well..

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I don't think it's such a good expression, but basically what you mean to say is that "all is not what it seems". And that's well.. obvious, isn't it? Purely from our own life experience there have been times when people deceived us or others because they had some motive at hand that they didn't feel comfortable divulging.

Well maybe there's a case to be made for peace keeping forces. They have strict orders that they can't fire on people and stuff. And they're completely neutral. But when a government says "we're going in to free the people" in an act of war, well..
It was actually a quote but i cant remember who said it :oops:
Most adages are obvious, like "who watches the watchers" etc it doesnt make them any less prudent

I agree with that unless it a case of invading a country thats been taken over by another, although Just War theory is a load of hippie crap :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It was actually a quote but i cant remember who said it :oops:
Most adages are obvious, like "who watches the watchers" etc it doesnt make them any less prudent

I agree with that unless it a case of invading a country thats been taken over by another, although Just War theory is a load of hippie crap :lol:
Just on what grounds? On the grounds that "We want freedom for the Kuwaiti people" or on the grounds "We won't let Saddam have control of all that oil"? Or both? Just because they say something doesn't mean it's true.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hey Obama, I know you been doin your best to run the country into a deficit and I'm real happy for you and all and I'ma let you finish, but Bush fucked America up like one of the best retards of all time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)