The Obama Deception (6 Viewers)

Chindie

Aug 1, 2009
The WTC was not bought down by controlled demolition.

If it was, there would have been hundreds of cables over every single support stucture in the entire building. Someone would have noticed, in a building that had thousands of employees, all these funny cables about the place, and all these work men who seem very keen to route these cables near to supporting beams.

Equally, it would have taken months to plan and then set up, and would have involved hundreds of people to plan the explosions. Would those people all involved all have kept quiet? (this is actually a debunker for the whole theory. How many thousands of people would have been involved that would have to keep schtum?)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

If it was, there would have been hundreds of cables over every single support stucture in the entire building. Someone would have noticed, in a building that had thousands of employees, all these funny cables about the place, and all these work men who seem very keen to route these cables near to supporting beams.

Equally, it would have taken months to plan and then set up, and would have involved hundreds of people to plan the explosions. Would those people all involved all have kept quiet? (this is actually a debunker for the whole theory. How many thousands of people would have been involved that would have to keep schtum?)
The government killed all of them, and their families, and their families friends, and their servants and their servants tennis partners, and a tortoise named george (blackadder ref ftw)

:sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Wait, so you deny that the buildings were shut down weeks before the disaster for maintenance? You think they don't renovate buildings of that size periodically? Do you have a doctorate degree in structural engineering?

With regard to the collapse/detonation of the towers, I only care about the arguments from those who have degrees in the subject. So if not, don't bother addressing me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The real conspiracy theory is that millions have been left dead in Iraq and Afghanistan because our number one target is Osama Bin Laden, yet the FBI doesn't even have evidence to list him as a suspect in the attack. That's the real conspiracy theory that has led to millions of innocent deaths.

Chindie

Aug 1, 2009
Wait, so you deny that the buildings were shut down weeks before the disaster for maintenance? You think they don't renovate buildings of that size periodically? Do you have a doctorate degree in structural engineering?

With regard to the collapse/detonation of the towers, I only care about the arguments from those who have degrees in the subject. So if not, don't bother addressing me.
Can I have a non-troofer link for maintenance closure?

Or evidence of a major renovation shortly before 9/11.

I don't have a doctorate in structural engineering but I suspect you don't either.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
and im still waiting for you to citate that 6/10 fact.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/01/AR2006080101300.html

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/02/9-11panel.pentagon/index.html

“It is a national scandal. This investigation is now compromised. One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9/11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up.”

http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2003/11/21/cleland/index.html?pn=1

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
"I start from there. It's been painfully obvious the administration not only fought the creation of the commission but that their objective was the war in Iraq, and one of the notions that was built on was there was a direct connection between al Qaida and 9/11 and Saddam Hussein. There was not."

A senator who doesnt understand why the war in iraq took place, is not someone i am going to trust to tell me that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can I have a non-troofer link for maintenance closure?

Or evidence of a major renovation shortly before 9/11.

I don't have a doctorate in structural engineering but I suspect you don't either.
You're right, I don't have such a degree, but I've listened to both sides of the story, and I agree with one side instead of the other.

There's no point in continuing since we both made up our minds on the subject.

To me, there's enough evidence to show that there was prior knowledge and that there needs to be another investigation.

In the end, either way it was an inside job considering we funded Bin Laden and Al Qaeda against the Soviets.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"I start from there. It's been painfully obvious the administration not only fought the creation of the commission but that their objective was the war in Iraq, and one of the notions that was built on was there was a direct connection between al Qaida and 9/11 and Saddam Hussein. There was not."

A senator who doesnt understand why the war in iraq took place, is not someone i am going to trust to tell me that 9/11 was a conspiracy.
You make absolutely no sense. There's no point in dealing with you if you don't know how to read.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Then put me on your ignore list and go have a ball cheering for Italy despite hating international football. You don't seem like someone worth any time whatsoever, especially since all you do is insult and hate on religious people, trying to act like some phony Bill Maher.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Then put me on your ignore list and go have a ball cheering for Italy despite hating international football. You don't seem like someone worth any time whatsoever, especially since all you do is insult and hate on religious people, trying to act like some phony Bill Maher.

I dont cheer for italy, i would just rather they won. I have just logical cause for hating religious people and i dont try and act like Bill Maher, just because i posted a video of him once an hour ago on here after i typed in 9/11 truther on youtube, doesnt mean i in anyway want to be like him.

I do like how simple it is for you to ignore people you disagree with, sounds like a 9/11 truther to me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I dont cheer for italy, i would just rather they won. I have just logical cause for hating religious people and i dont try and act like Bill Maher, just because i posted a video of him once an hour ago on here after i typed in 9/11 truther on youtube, doesnt mean i in anyway want to be like him.

I do like how simple it is for you to ignore people you disagree with, sounds like a 9/11 truther to me.
As if there's something wrong with wanting to know the truth. Keep on insulting the victims' family members who are "truthers". You look like an ass.

I provided evidence, but you ignored it and didn't make any meaningful points regarding it. Sounds like someone who chooses to overlook evidence if you ask me.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I read the evidence and noticed that the dude didnt seem to know what he was talking about, i took note that 6 out of 10 had qualms with the investigation, which is all i asked you to show me. And i think you will find that the 'truthers' are more insulting to the families. Bearing in mind Alex 'fucktard' Jones tells the families that the last words they heard from their friends and relatives on 11/9 (cba with americanisms) were faked, dont know how you can get much more offensive mate.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is the leader of al qaeda, i think thats enough evidence. And it is a conspiracy that millions have been killed in enduring freedom and iraqi freedom, because nowhere near that many have been killed.

Wait, what?

Are you saying the war in Iraq is for the Iraqi people's freedom?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)