The Obama Deception (16 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't deal with people who can't accept reality anymore. Those who aren't in touch with the reality of what is going on in the financial system today, the sheer amount of fraud and theft that will come back to haunt the taxpayer, manipulations that are even increasing under our new President who does nothing about it... can perish for all I care.

Conspiracy theorist? Good. Keep beating your Obama drums.

All I ask is give me my vote back, then go have a ball.
:tup:

Rather be a conspiracy theorist nutter than a sheep.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:tup:

Rather be a conspiracy theorist nutter than a sheep.
I forgot to add to my comments... "go have a ball while your taxpayer dollars are given to the same people who crashed the market, while you enjoy life with a pension account worth 50% less than it did a year ago, or potentially a currency worth 50% less than it once did, all the while you watch as the people who are responsible take their millions and flee to much safer places than the new United States. But hey, at least we elected a black President. At least that's what we have going for us while we sit jobless and worried about our futures."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Barney's got his issues and then some. But this has to be the American political video clip of the month.
Yeah, emphasis on "political". His incompetent ass is partly responsible for this entire mess in our financial system, yet he gets off the hook because of some sly comments.

Greg, no offense, but you need to wake up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nobody should be a Republican or Democrat anymore. All of them are the same fucked up retards who have contributed to what is obviously becoming Depression 2.0. As if it's not enough that we have had 8 years of a President who lies to the nation in office.. now we have another one who lied to get elected through a "change policy" that even I was dumb enough to believe in..

Everything is the same. No changes have been made... whatsoever.

Obama is a bum and he will allow the bezzle to continue.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, emphasis on "political". His incompetent ass is partly responsible for this entire mess in our financial system, yet he gets off the hook because of some sly comments.

Greg, no offense, but you need to wake up.
Barney is off the hook financially has much as the woman he was dressing down was off the hook, so to speak.

The difference being that his financial incompetence doesn't make good video.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
What? You're planning to assassinate him?
yeah, just like I did the other three I mentioned :rolleyes:

just what I think will eventually happen, as he systematically destroys this country.

its not too far fetched, many people are pretty fired up...Bush wasnt the brighest lightbulb on the Christmas tree, but he didnt try to destroy my country and its belief system, like this assclown is (sneakily)attempting to do

McCain would have been 10x worse. At least Obama is not a carbon copy of Bush; that's exactly what McCain would have been. The Republican party should never be allowed to be in power.
yeah sure, Barack is the best thing next to sliced bread

keep drinking the Kool-Aid Ze, just keep drinking..........

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I don't deal with people who can't accept reality anymore.
Sorry to add fuel to the fire but Dr Gerard Hughes (a leading academic on american history and american politics in the UK) suggested that people who people who believe in conspiracies are people who have a dissatisfaction with reality and therefor have to search for things that are wrong. Also bear in mind that the majority of evidence used in conspiracies is circumstancial, if it wernt then it wouldnt be a conspiracy it would be in the courts of law. So who cant accept reality?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
This email I received today clearly read my mind-

Really. forget Democrat or Republican for a minute and think about this.

You Obama supporters, be honest now. Read the following and tell me how you would have reacted:

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had miss-spelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as "proof" of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on "Earth Day", would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually "get" what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W.Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year,would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again 10 times within that year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved ?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all the above in just 5months -- so be patient you've still got three years and seven months to come up with an answer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry to add fuel to the fire but Dr Gerard Hughes (a leading academic on american history and american politics in the UK) suggested that people who people who believe in conspiracies are people who have a dissatisfaction with reality and therefor have to search for things that are wrong. Also bear in mind that the majority of evidence used in conspiracies is circumstancial, if it wernt then it wouldnt be a conspiracy it would be in the courts of law. So who cant accept reality?
So Mr. Hughes believes that people who think other individuals conspire to manipulate systems for personal gain do not live in reality?

If so, Mr. Hughes is a retard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
just what I think will eventually happen, as he systematically destroys this country.

its not too far fetched, many people are pretty fired up...Bush wasnt the brighest lightbulb on the Christmas tree, but he didnt try to destroy my country and its belief system, like this assclown is (sneakily)attempting to do
Yes, Bush basically tried to destroy much of what this country was founded upon. He took away individual rights of the people and the lives of our own citizens for wars that were not just, which is exactly what the founding fathers did not want.

Now you come here and say Obama is trying to do the same. That might be true, but don't act like Bush is any better than the current President.

Both parties contain basically the same set of goons and criminals, and once people start to realize that, the better off we are.

yeah sure, Barack is the best thing next to sliced bread

keep drinking the Kool-Aid Ze, just keep drinking..........
McCain would have been no better than Bush. He would have been just as much of a pushover and slave to special interest groups and corporations and banks and the other idiot and Obama.

This email I received today clearly read my mind-
Not reading it.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Yes, Bush basically tried to destroy much of what this country was founded upon. He took away individual rights of the people and the lives of our own citizens for wars that were not just, which is exactly what the founding fathers did not want.

Now you come here and say Obama is trying to do the same. That might be true, but don't act like Bush is any better than the current President.

Both parties contain basically the same set of goons and criminals, and once people start to realize that, the better off we are.

McCain would have been no better than Bush. He would have been just as much of a pushover and slave to special interest groups and corporations and banks and the other idiot and Obama.

Not reading it.
truth hurts, doesnt it ??

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
So Mr. Hughes believes that people who think other individuals conspire to manipulate systems for personal gain do not live in reality?

If so, Mr. Hughes is a retard.
One of the guys who was involved in the conspiracies behind Swine Flu, believes that he saw underground cities below dallas that has devoloped mutant attack apes that could jump 20 ft in the air and run faster than a cheetah....

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
One of the guys who was involved in the conspiracies behind Swine Flu, believes that he saw underground cities below dallas that has devoloped mutant attack apes that could jump 20 ft in the air and run faster than a cheetah....
oh....where I could go with this one ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Emphasis on "one of the guys."

The people who once claimed that Bush and Cheney were using terror alerts to frighten the public before the 2004 Election were once considered lunatics and crazies, but now they have been proven right by the words of Tom Ridge this past week.

The truth will always win out. It's imbeciles like Hughes who try to keep it under the table.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)