The Obama Deception (3 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You sure called me delusional though. I never claimed I knew fully about those who demolished the twin towers but I definitely believe that blaming it on the US government without having proofs and evidences to back the idea is stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You sure called me delusional though. I never claimed I knew fully about those who demolished the twin towers but I definitely believe that blaming it on the US government without having proofs and evidences to back the idea is stupid.
:seven:

Interesting choice of words there, Hoori.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
So who do you think did it? Because by your definition, whoever we blame, it makes us delusional and credulous

You use the terms loosely if you ask me.
How come? Something has happened, you come up with a retarded looking theory (which might be true of course but it's still very unlikely unless you back it with evidences) and this is what makes you delusional and credulous. Not that you are the first one who seems to be easily tending to believe such far fetched conspiracy theories. We have people who think it was Jews themselves who was behind the Holocaust so that they would use it as an excuse many years later. A government killing its own people to get the public support to invade a nation (what they never got, what they never had, what the never needed) is the last theory which would cross my mind. On whom do I blame it? I don't know, it was a terrorist attack in my opinion many of which are happening every day all over the world.

Now Hoori will tell you that you're delusional and credulous because you don't have enough evidence to blame society :shifty:
Nice way to skip the label you very deservedly got Fred. You know what I meant by calling you that. I am actually fed up with such conspiracy theories which are based on no substantial evidences whatsoever.

In the end, you might understand it better if you take a look at those who believe that every refereeing mistake against Juve is a job made by Moratti and Inter. When you become obsessed by such theories feeling that every apparent incident has a twisted reason behind it, you automatically make your words unauthentic even when you raise a fair point. This is why barely do people here take Andy seriously.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats an absolutely terrible analogy Hoori, you should know better. Politics and football are not the same thing, politics is all about lying, being deceptive and misleading. Everything in politics should be doubted.

If you read my posts properly, i never said that the US government killed its own people, i also believe it was a terrorist attack and i believe Al-Qaeda did it, i just don't believe the CIA and the US Government didn't know about the attack happening.

And by your logic, you are also delusional and credulous, you are blaming it on terrorists but you don't have any substantial evidence that backs your theory up. So how are you any different than me, going by your logic??

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Terrorism definition: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

It was a terrorist attack by definition. I beg for terrorists' forgiveness if I offended them by blaming the incident on them :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Terrorism definition: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

It was a terrorist attack by definition. I beg for terrorists' forgiveness if I offended them by blaming the incident on them :D

So, the US government are terrorists themselves if that is terrorist definition :D

So in the end, we are technically saying the same thing :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nah, that's not even remotely true. If he was adopted in Indonesia that means that he must have relinquished any citizenship he had elsewhere. That is the law. Democrats dodge the issue but it would be so easy to prove who's right, yet it never happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)