Dec 19, 2003
Draft day:

Obviously Dahlin will go #1
Svechnikov they say will go #2

My team can pick:

RW...Filip Zadina...Kucherov type player

LW...Brady Tktchuk...Jamie Benn type player

C...Jesperi Kotkaniemi...Barkov type player

For me the best player available is Zadina. Love his hands. Plays 100% every game. Pure scorer.
Tkachuck got grit but not my pick. 2nd liner IMO.
I won't be surprised we pick Kotkaniemi. We lack centers apart from Poehling so they might go for the Finnish.
He had a ACL injury so that slowed him down in the first part of the year. Got MUCH better later.

4 second rounders can be used to go up or draft left handed defensemen.

Please trade Pacioretty to L.A for the other Italian. Would L.A do that though? They have some other interesting players like Clague, Kempe, Dolan...

There's also Florida's Borgstrom but didn't want to trade him last year. Same with STL with my fav of the bunch Thomas.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If it is anyone but Zadina at #3, it is a fucking disaster. There is NO ONE ELSE better at that spot. It does not take a brain surgeon to select the 3rd best player in the draft with the #3 pick.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
will you be here tonight and tomorrow Sergio?

- - - Updated - - -

Might as well close this thread if you're not. I hate posting here and have nobody to talk to.

- - - Updated - - -

@MikeM

well there's always MikeM here.

so who we drafting man? Tkachuk? :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
will you be here tonight and tomorrow Sergio?

- - - Updated - - -

Might as well close this thread if you're not. I hate posting here and have nobody to talk to.

- - - Updated - - -

@MikeM

well there's always MikeM here.

so who we drafting man? Tkachuk? :D
Finnish C or trade for ROR.

Will be shocked if we draft Zadina. Unless Pacioretty gets traded for C prospects and we replace him with Zadina. :shifty:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If that center gets drafted 3rd, I'm done with this team, and will be accepting applications to support another club.

Zadina at 3 is such a no brainer. You do not draft for need with the 3rd overall pick.

If you are picking third, it means that you have about 10 needs. Not the least of which is goal scoring.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd never do 3rd overall for ROR. Trade a 2nd and Patch for him.
Why even include a 2nd? Fuck that.

Patch is a consistent 30-35 goal scorer on a cap friendly deal. Why give up draft picks for a center who is 4 years older than Glachenyuk and had marginally better numbers than him?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If that center gets drafted 3rd, I'm done with this team, and will be accepting applications to support another club.

Zadina at 3 is such a no brainer. You do not draft for need with the 3rd overall pick.

If you are picking third, it means that you have about 10 needs. Not the least of which is goal scoring.

- - - Updated - - -

Why even include a 2nd? Fuck that.

Patch is a consistent 30-35 goal scorer on a cap friendly deal. Why give up draft picks for a center who is 4 years older than Glachenyuk and had marginally better numbers than him?
I don't see them accepting only Patches for ROR. We got 4 2nd rounders so you can give up a late one if they accept it. Then you have a good center and draft Zadina. On July 1st sign JVR to replace Patches.

- - - Updated - - -

JVR-ROR-Zadina

- - - Updated - - -

@Rollie

I think Sergio is giving you hints.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't see them accepting only Patches for ROR. We got 4 2nd rounders so you can give up a late one if they accept it. Then you have a good center and draft Zadina. On July 1st sign JVR to replace Patches.

- - - Updated - - -

JVR-ROR-Zadina

- - - Updated - - -

@Rollie

I think Sergio is giving you hints.
I will not switch allegiances to the Bruins, Maple Leafs, or any team that has won the Stanley Cup after 1993. I do have standards. I'm a disgruntled Habs fan, not an animal.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They screw up this #3 pick, I'm done.

Enough is enough. They will obviously not fire Bergevin, so I am not giving them another dollar of my hard earned money.
You were done last week. Let the anger go. I know you'll bring your long chair to the parade one day.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

what the hell? lol

Former QMJHL scout.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

636423937425139027-XXX-D4-MONTY-HALL-27-TV.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I think I saw Bergevin shake BUF's GM's hand and go where they make trades....PLEASE DON'T TRADE THAT 3RD PICK for ROR YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

- - - Updated - - -

Rumours of pick #3 for #5 +

:shocked2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)