The NHL Thread (14 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I am going to say this once, and only once.

If they take anyone but Zadina with the 3rd pick, I am going to lose my shit in a way that has never been seen before.

Fucking Bergevin better not fuck this up.

But of course, he is going to fuck it up. Because that is what he does. He fucks things up.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
DSP had 3 goals less in this playoff campaign than Pacioretty has in his career. :shifty:
Shall we also talk about Lars Eller?

Or how about this. Not only is PK a finalist for the Norris Trophy, but he is now dating Lindsey Vonn.

Further proof that life gets better once you are out of the clutches of Bergevin.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Happy we agree on Zadina. We need offense. GREAT hands. If they draft a D I'll go nuts.
Vonn surely likes that chocolate huh?
and I'll leave you with this...I better see Tavares in a Habs uniform on UFA day...if not...better hope the servers are down.
I'll add, I don't want to see Pacioretty here anymore...his time is done here...he may score 40 elsewhere but...get a solid LD for him and whatever it takes to get him.
#OUT

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't wait to see the brass up there on the podium, and announce that the Canadiens drafted Brady Tkachuk. I can just see this happening.

Oh, I just can't wait.

I haven't had a good rage in a long time. I'm due.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd round sleeper @Mark

Milos Roman

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I can't wait to see the brass up there on the podium, and announce that the Canadiens drafted Brady Tkachuk. I can just see this happening.

Oh, I just can't wait.

I haven't had a good rage in a long time. I'm due.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd round sleeper @Mark

Milos Roman
I'll check him out.

Milos :touched:

we do love them hockey family kids. :sigh: I want Zadina. If Carolina picks him up you get the Russian.

I almost broke my laptop when I read a rumour of us drafting a right handed D. :mad:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'll check him out.

Milos :touched:

we do love them hockey family kids. :sigh: I want Zadina. If Carolina picks him up you get the Russian.

I almost broke my laptop when I read a rumour of us drafting a right handed D. :mad:
That's nothing. surely you've heard the rumors about signing Jack Johnson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)