The NHL Thread (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I want Clayton Keller you hear me @King of Kings? I want freakin' Clayton/reincarnation of Doung Gilmour with a mix of Patrick Kane Keller.

I wouldn't mind Jost, Brown or if a top 5 drops but I want want Keller. Have I made myself clear?

I could change my mind but now I want freakin' Keller.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
No I'm not.

They just signed that Finnish kid from the Swedish League to a three year deal, and he is no powerhouse.

This team needs larger skilled players
Apart from Brown nobody that big is available. Brown would be nice like I said but on pure talent Keller is the best at that 9th spot if he's even gonna be still there. I don't want to draft a defensemen because we really need some talent up front. It tougher to get in trade a first liner/70/80pts guy than a solid D. Draft that 1st liner and we'll worry about defense later.

Lehkonen got good numbers but we don't know if he'll make it in the NHL. Deasharnais will be gone by the time Keller would make it. We'll only have Gallagher that small but plays big in the lineup. Other guys in front would all be 6'1''+.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
flower choked...it was a bad call to put him on, after not playing hockey for that amount of time.

i still believe we can win there. all they need to do is be more aggresive, and push them up the line more than yesterday. crosby and malkin a no show in these playoffs....again ! ffs

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
naah they hot right now.

what's this thing about a new team (teams?) expansion and shit? can they add only 1 team? as i read more into it, vegas will have a hockey team :D

what will be the new teams name? the snake eyes? gamblers? slots? the triple sevens?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
the series was more close than you think...the big guns from sj did a non show though. the pens depth decided this teams offseason performance (starting from the goaltender). pens haven't lost h2h games since jan iirc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)