The NHL Thread (12 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ok so we pick at #26. Draft will be held in Philly on June 27-28.
Here's some guys that I'd be happy we get when we pick at that time in no particular order:

Conner Bleackley, RW, 6'1/192lbs

TSN's Craig Button as him at #30, Bob McKenzie had him at #28 in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #35 in North American skaters.

Brendan Lemieux(son of Claude), LW, 6'0/206lbs

TSN's Craig Button as him at #33, Bob McKenzie had him at #37 in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #28 in North American skaters.

Roland McKeown, D, 6'1/197lbs

TSN's Craig Button as him at #51, Bob McKenzie had him at #17 in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #27 in North American skaters.

Travis Sanheim, D, 6'3/181lbs getting better and better, unfortunately won't be available probably. :cry:

TSN's Craig Button as him at #8(so according to him we have no chance to get him), Bob McKenzie didn,t have him in his top 50 in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #53 in North American skaters.

Nick Schmaltz, C, 6'0/170lbs

TSN's Craig Button as him at #24, Bob McKenzie had him at #25 in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #19 in North American skaters so it won't be easy to get him.

Robert Fabbri, C, 5'10/166lbs:)frown:)

TSN's Craig Button as him at #28, Bob McKenzie had him at #30 in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #21 in North American skaters.

Nikolay Goldobin, LW, 5'11/178lbs

TSN's Craig Button as him at #34, Bob McKenzie had him at #22 in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #24 in North American skaters.

Ivan Barbashev, C/LW, 6'1/185lbs won't be available but looks great.

TSN's Craig Button as him at #14, Bob McKenzie had him at #13 ::scared: in January and the NHL central scouting as him at #18 in North American skaters.

and then there's Kempe, Tuch(won't be available but we need that type of player) , Scherbak, Pastrnak, Pollock, Vrana, Ho-Sang(most talented player in the draft, dickhead apparently), MacInnis(son of Al), Karlsson, Quenneville, Cornel...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Man I hope Ehlers somehow drops to 15th pick and the Wings take him. I know that's almost impossible, but if I'd like any prospect from this draft it would be him.

Also I've seen Fabbri rated anywhere from top 10 to 25. I think he will go much earlier than Montreal's pick.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The size of Fabbri can make him go down but because the draft ain't WOW this year he may go early too. Button's got Ehlers at #6, McKenzie at #7 and the NHL CS #13. If you really want him you may have to trade up a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)