The NHL Thread (45 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what a fuckin' warrior! Schneider was told by the habs docs that his season and playoffs are over. Went for a 2nd opinion in New York, will possibly play tonight vs Boston.

Love that guy. Maybe he won't finish the game but THAT'S LEADERSHIP my friends. That's what it's all about. He's got a partially torn rotator cuff.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
WHAT A FUCKING GAME!

That's fuckin' war out there. Those stupid Bruins are gooning up on us with no Laraque and Stewart in the lineup. The refs f*cked us also. Chara and Lucic should be out of the game and get only minors and double minors. Schneider with one shoulder scores on the PP. We were down 1-3 and now up 4-3 after 2. We're low on D's so they can't drop the gloves. WATCH OUT FOR BIG GEORGES IN THE PLAYOFFS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
WHAT A FUCKING GAME!

That's fuckin' war out there. Those stupid Bruins are gooning up on us with no Laraque and Stewart in the lineup. The refs f*cked us also. Chara and Lucic should be out of the game and get only minors and double minors. Schneider with one shoulder scores on the PP. We were down 1-3 and now up 4-3 after 2. We're low on D's so they can't drop the gloves. WATCH OUT FOR BIG GEORGES IN THE PLAYOFFS MOTHERFUCKERS!
I ran right into him when I was a kid. Laraque was with the Oilers organization back in the day, and when Hamilton first got the Bulldogs (circa 1996-1997), he was playing with them. He was injured or something and was walking around the arena during periods and intermissions this one particular game. I had to go pee really bad and was running to the washroom well ahead of my dad, and while running head-down à la Molinaro, I smacked into Laraque's leg. :D

That was the only time I got to brush shoulders, or make patella-to-forehead contact, with hockey greatness.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #995
    I ran right into him when I was a kid. Laraque was with the Oilers organization back in the day, and when Hamilton first got the Bulldogs (circa 1996-1997), he was playing with them. He was injured or something and was walking around the arena during periods and intermissions this one particular game. I had to go pee really bad and was running to the washroom well ahead of my dad, and while running head-down à la Molinaro, I smacked into Laraque's leg. :D

That was the only time I got to brush shoulders, or make patella-to-forehead contact, with hockey greatness.
    Good shit, bro. :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    WHAT A FUCKING GAME!

Wasn't Georgey boy asking out of Montreal earlier this year, because of getting basically ZERO playing time?

Boston will dominate Montreal physically, any and every time these two current teams meet.

God I loved it when a 20 year old Lucic beat Komisarek's ass and dislocated his shoulder... That's one of my all time favorite fights, cause I fucking hate the yapping that Komisarek does... plus, Cam Neely is my favorite player of all time... Lucic has a very similar style. Still can't believe the Bruins got him in the second round.

For those of you who missed it...

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Devils aren't anything to worry about. I'd rather play them than the Caps.
    i'm a pens fan...if we get the 5th seeding place we play with the 4th no?...that means we should play with philly...caps are 2nd, they should probably play with rangers or canadiens.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Wasn't Georgey boy asking out of Montreal earlier this year, because of getting basically ZERO playing time?

Boston will dominate Montreal physically, any and every time these two current teams meet.

God I loved it when a 20 year old Lucic beat Komisarek's ass and dislocated his shoulder... That's one of my all time favorite fights, cause I fucking hate the yapping that Komisarek does... plus, Cam Neely is my favorite player of all time... Lucic has a very similar style. Still can't believe the Bruins got him in the second round.

For those of you who missed it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjZbNtzsQFY
    Laraque and Carbo didn't see eye to eye and Lucie will get what she deserves one day don't worry. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)