The NHL Thread (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And in regards to Lecavalier, uhhh, no thank you.

1st off, his 85 million dollar contract extension kicks in next year. Say hello to Salary Cap hell when we have Koivu, Kovalev, and Komisarek as free agents

2nd, have you heard what Tampa wants from Montreal??

Andrei Kostitsyn, Christopher Higgins, Josh Gorges, Guillaume Latendresse, 2 1st round picks, AND top defense prospect Ryan McDonough.

Yeah, uhhh, no.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
well of course they will sell vinnie for all those players..for the next season they will need a change if they won't catch the playoffs ( not sure on my pens too ).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Lang is out for the rest of the season. :cry:

Rumors flying around about Richards of Dallas. BS! I guess we want to put some pressure on TB. Richards has a bigger cap hit than Vinny and we can buy him out in his last 3 years. Do I think it's gonna happen? Don't think so but you never know.

Let's get one of Bouwmeester, Pronger, Beauchemin(coming back from injury later), Ohlund, Kaberle and maybe some experience of Tkatchuk or a Lang equivalent.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #947
    Great showing by my Wings today at Pittsburgh. 3-0 right now with about a minute left.

Word up, boys. Keep the results coming.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Completely lost his confidence and letting him in the nets for all 7 goals last game doesn't help. He'll get back up but our goalie coach seems to be taking the blame for this a bit. Some say he helped Théodore, Huet...but IMO he f*cked them up. I want François Allaire(ex-Habs Goalie coach) back or just have Patrick Roy give the kid a call.

We also desperately need a defense coach. We don't have one and it shows. Larry Robinson or even Eric Desjardins would be my picks.

Our transition game is poor. Our D takes the puck from our own end and our forwards are already at the opposite blue line. Can't do that, they have to come back and help our the D.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Pens make a big trade. Guerin for a conditional. Bloom! Line-mate for Crosby + 4 game win streak = Top 4 playoff seeding?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #960
    He will add strength in front of goal and be that power winger that you don't have, but Guerin hasn't been the same since he left Dallas.

Who knows, maybe he'll show up to the game. Surely better than Satan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)