The NHL Thread (4 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Don't get me started on Holtby.:D
Yeah he was shite when we played you guys last time :p . But he was our best player in the playoffs last season, would've carried the caps past the Rangers had Ward not fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously fuck these amateurs. FUCK THEM. Sack Oates now and no salaries for the next month for the players.

- - - Updated - - -

5 conceded in 20 minutes of hockey. And they call themselves professionals :howler:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Holtby took you bitches out.
You little... I'm going to hunt you down, and wash that mouth out with soap! :p

I still can't believe how well Holtby played in that series.

And how lucky the Caps got, when Boston decided to sleep through half the series :D

Habs fans, there's always next year.
I think you've finally got some good young pieces to work with, buddy. Team skates well, fun to watch. Gal is a player, Patches is learning how to use his body better around the net...

I was at the ACC for the 1-0 Bruins win over the Leafs a couple Saturdays ago, and Toronto was just terrible, created next to nothing. Actually, the game was pretty terrible in general - sloppy, poster child for lockout hockey - but some of my boys surprised me with the tickets, we had great seats, and were trashed... so great night. Also had the pleasure of making a Leafs fan feel incredibly stupid in front of about 40 other Leafs fans after the game, when he started to trash talk me about Tim Thomas... right after a Tuukka Rask shutout, in the ACC! Haven't had that much fun trash talking another fan since a Canucklehead started mouthing me right before game 3 of the 2011 cup finals in Boston - that's how confident I was! He thought the series was over at 2-0... whoops. :touched:

Nice tangent by me there, really just here to brag about my team. :p

Seriously though, not sure what happened in that Leafs/Habs matchup, but I was much more impressed with Montreal while watching the 2-1 B's win over the Habs a couple nights later. Although the Bruins were pretty bad in both games...

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously fuck these amateurs. FUCK THEM. Sack Oates now and no salaries for the next month for the players.
You DO NOT disrespect Adam Oates! :lol: He is a hall of famer, and a legend. It's early, he's got a good mind for the game, Caps need to give him a fair shot. Someone needs to give Ovechkin a fucking few swift, hard kicks in the ass, that guy hasn't been an elite player going on 3 years now, and he's bringing down my man Backstrom.

Mostly I just love Oates though. When I was back in T.O. last week, my best friend gave me back a Bruins jersey I had given him when we were kids (won it in a raffle, I already had a white Neely jersey, so it was a dupe), signed to me from Oatesy! Amped to get that framed.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I wouodnt say you guys slept through the series. You were obviously the better team throughout the series, lost out to Holtby who had the best goali performance Ive seen in the short period of time Ive followed hockey intensely. We had some good bounces and there you have it.

Almost beat the rangers the same way, boring hockey and a hot goalie.

Havent followed hockey long enough to know or respect Oates. Perhaps thats a good thing, because i can see and judge his performance thus far without ant emotional bias. The team looks uncoherent, but i like the offensive mindset. Replicate the performance we had against Florida and we should make it into the playoffs.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Regarding Ovie, hes not been that bad at all. In a few of our losses, notably against Pittsbourgh, he looked like the only one who gave a shit.

He should be scoring more, but goalies are pulling insane stunts to stop him. Its just a matter of momentum.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Semin was an atrocity though, and the tactics obviously didn't suit the team last year.

You can't expect Ovechkin to start performing instantly this season, he got shifted to right wing by the new coach. It seems that they're getting a bit more understanding of him now, he doesn't play short shifts like he used to. Pretty much determines when he wants off himself.

I say give him as much room as possible this season and see if he starts performing. If not, he can be traded for a nice draft pick.

RUS, what about the other young Russian comet the Caps have. We own him but he's playing in the KHL somehwere? Saw him with the Russian NT and boy, he looks really good.

Mar 9, 2006
Semin was an atrocity though, and the tactics obviously didn't suit the team last year.

You can't expect Ovechkin to start performing instantly this season, he got shifted to right wing by the new coach. It seems that they're getting a bit more understanding of him now, he doesn't play short shifts like he used to. Pretty much determines when he wants off himself.

I say give him as much room as possible this season and see if he starts performing. If not, he can be traded for a nice draft pick.

RUS, what about the other young Russian comet the Caps have. We own him but he's playing in the KHL somehwere? Saw him with the Russian NT and boy, he looks really good.
Kuznefuckingtsov? I guess his statistic is fine for 20 years old boy, but i don't understand what the fuck he is doing here, even Yakupov is doing good job ad Edmonton and Tarasenko at Louis now, he should go to NHL as fast as he can but instead of it he playing for mediocre team here :sergio:
49 games
18 goals
24 assists
-3 +/-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)