The NHL Thread (11 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,187
    3-0. What the fuck are they doing in their own end?

Luongo should have had that. I think they should pull that overrated dunce.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,190
    His confidence is shot again. Luongo is more fragile than an aspiring 18 year-old blonde model with braces.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    His confidence is shot again. Luongo is more fragile than an aspiring 18 year-old blonde model with braces.
    :D
    I never believed he has any confidence, the guy always looked shaky once he allows a goal. That is not the sign of a great goalie, which is the opposite of what so called experts and media in Canada has been promoting in recent years. The guy is overrated

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,194
    :D
    I never believed he has any confidence, the guy always looked shaky once he allows a goal. That is not the sign of a great goalie, which is the opposite of what so called experts and media in Canada has been promoting in recent years. The guy is overrated
    Yup, he gets worse with time. In no way is he world class or anything near it. A guy like Bryzgalov is twice the goalie.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,200
    So, apparently Boston fans are pissing on the legs of Nuck fans in the rest rooms and booing injured Nucks players. Classy bunch in Boston, Southie scum.

Luongo is a joke, should have been a save. Now two goals. Time to take him out. Fucking clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)