The NHL Thread (20 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,245
    Jimmy Howard has made some pretty good saves in his first playoff game thus far.

And as I say that, they score. 2-2. He couldn't do anything about that though.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,251
    We need to stop taking penalties, get more physical, get more shots on the net, and if we do take penalties improve our killing. Phoenix has the second worst power play in the league and they're 2/2 against us so far. :sergio:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,258
    It's funny listening to these Yotes fans. They clearly don't understand what they're cheering for, or against. It's comical.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,259
    Shit, just not good enough for most of the game. Stupid penalties taken, horrendous lack of wherewithall in the penalty kill. It's almost as if they didn't work on it at all thinking they wouldn't have to worry about it since the Yotes have been so poor this season on the PP. Well guess what, this is the fucking Playoffs,... not the regular season. Too many lost faceoffs in our end as well.

I don't foresee this sort of idiocy happening again though. This team along with the Babcock is too good for that, so I assume.

Also, perhaps next time the fucking cocksucker Bettman refs will call the two double minors that injured Lidstrom and took out Stuart.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Shit, just not good enough for most of the game. Stupid penalties taken, horrendous lack of wherewithall in the penalty kill. It's almost as if they didn't work on it at all thinking they wouldn't have to worry about it since the Yotes have been so poor this season on the PP. Well guess what, this is the fucking Playoffs,... not the regular season. Too many lost faceoffs in our end as well.

I don't foresee this sort of idiocy happening again though. This team along with the Babcock is too good for that, so I assume.

Also, perhaps next time the fucking cocksucker Bettman refs will call the two double minors that injured Lidstrom and took out Stuart.
    They need to loosen those legs a bit. too We were out paced gradually period by period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)