The NHL Thread (103 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Because Chris Pronger is so much better. :sergio:

If there's one guy who should get laid out on the ice, it's Chris Pronger. Piece of shit goon, through and through.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Never liked Pronger. Maybe 4 years ago but he's done. I guess the rest is ok. Maybe Staal and Seabrook could of stayed home but I can't complain much.

anyway, hey Bob! Better sign Plekanec! Should have done that last year for cheap. Now he'll ask for a lot of $$$. :mad: He deserves it.

Markov and Price should also get new contracts. Long term.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,790
    Pronger is one of the biggest assclowns in the league. Big Bert should have taken that douchebag out and not Moore. Also, I have no idea what Stevey was thinking in keeping Mike Green out of the team. You don't keep playmakers like him out of the Olympics.

Anyways, we have tickets to the Avalanche - Wings game tonight. Very good seats. The New Years Eve game is a tradition up here, so it should be a fun time. I just hope to get drunk in time.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,792
    They have been pretty sick so far. Too bad they have to re-sign half of their team next year and don't have the money to do it considering they signed Hossa to a 12-year, 10 million a year contract.

Silly.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :lol:

Yeah. But as a native Chicagoan, it's nice to see some young boys do well for them. Even if they won't be able to afford next season.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,797
    They do have a great young team. Absolutely blessed with talent, and fun to watch as well. But that Hossa deal was just ludicrous. Very much like the Cash for Clunkers deal, Chicago is going to pay for that decision later, probably losing one or two of their young guns.

Knowing how far good talent can go in the long run, and how little one big star like Hossa can bring in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, you don't make such deals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)