The next test: Serbia&Montenegro - Italy (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
As I expected, you don't have anything to prove what you are saying. anyway there are alot of people around to judge and say whether you are right or not. I don't need you to please me, i am already pleased. :p

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Its a real fuc**n shame how a team can look like world champs one day, and total losers just 4 days later

S&M were missing their 3 best players, but proved to me and the world what a little skill and alot of aggressiveness can do to a skilled team with NO heart !!!!

I watched our "beloved" Azzurri get beaten to almost all passes, get beaten to almost every ball, go into a complete second half shell- they reminded me of a wounded animal, just waiting to be scored on

This team is NO, I repeat NO different than the team that was beaten by both S.Korea and Croatia at last years WC, and the team that was humiliated by Wales 1 year ago.

Trap should eat his words. "I told you so !!" My ass, Trap !!!!

Is our wonderful coach to blame, or a players who played with no heart ???We played an awful first 20 minutes, then somehow scored, and for the rest of the game, we rarely got out of our half of the field. When S&M attacked, our "professional" players could not even clear the damn ball, we were lucky that they didnt score 3. Buffon was the only one on his game- GOOD JOB GIGI !!!!

I knew we were in real trouble when Gattuso entered the game. Not only does this clown run into the other teams players, HE RUNS INTO HIS OWN !!! Way to go, you freakin fool !!!!

I dont care if we played in Milan, in S&M, or even hell, our players have to play better !!

The excuse that Trap used is that our players are "tired" after Saturdays game. Excuse me ??? Didnt Spain, England, etc play over the weekend ?? I watched their games and they WON, tired or not !!!

This team is going nowhere FAST !!! We didnt deserve to win, we didnt deserve to tie, WE DESERVED TO LOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
ok lets just hope the performance was so bad because they used up all there strenght in the wales match wile S&M could rest.

Grazie Finlandia!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Is our wonderful coach to blame, or a players who played with no heart ???We played an awful first 20 minutes, then somehow scored, and for the rest of the game, we rarely got out of our half of the field. When S&M attacked, our "professional" players could not even clear the damn ball, we were lucky that they didnt score 3. Buffon was the only one on his game- GOOD JOB GIGI !!!!
You know Vinny.. Gigi is part of the problem. Most people want Trap out but most coaches get fired after a heavy defeat. With Gigi between the sticks that's never gonna happen no matter how bad the team plays..

tacchi

Oct 18, 2002
I think you are all overeacting! after all we finished with 1-1 with Yugoslavia, AWAY. the metter of fact, it isn't bad score at all. maybe we havn't played great football, but don't go conclude so far. As you see, Italia recoving from poor start (draw with Yugoslavia at home, and lose to Wales). Since then we won 4 in a raw with 10-1 score gap! what im trying to say is you don't have to gudge becasue one game, and it's known proplem in the NT that the Away game are very difrent from the Home match (Look at England,Gemany, Holland and specially Spain).
Forza Juve!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
If this were some other game i'd probably be less upset. But this game was important for the fact that if we had won it we would have already qualified for Euro2004.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

You know Vinny.. Gigi is part of the problem. Most people want Trap out but most coaches get fired after a heavy defeat. With Gigi between the sticks that's never gonna happen no matter how bad the team plays..
:howler:

Good point Martin, May be we should keep Buffon away from the The Azzurri for a while till they fire trap ;)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
iF WE WANT iTALY TO BE AT EURO 2004 ''we shouldn't do so'';)....with all my respect to Toldo....but no one can replace Gigi...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

:D :D :D

Which would be worse?

Removing Gigi and Toldo from the team to ensure Trap gets the sack? = :wallbang:

Trap stays and we will have to rely on those 2 to save us every other match? = :wallbang:

:D :D :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I almost forgot to mention, after the game, RAI interviewed Cannavaro, and he was laughing about the result !!!!!!!

I wanted to punch our midget "captain" right in the face !!! There was nothing at all humorous about the game

I hope he laughs so hard when Inter comes up short AGAIN this year

Then, I'll be laughing !!!!

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
Serbia needed a win and they were more relaxed when attacking, they had nothing to loose, plus they had fans on their side and you can't blame Italy for that score, it could have been worse if Serbia had more luck on their side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)