The New Year 2007 Thread (8 Viewers)

OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    Enjoy your time in Beirut. I was supposed to be there at new year, but the situation isn't really good + i had lot of work aswell.

Ten3ad 3lek.
    Thanks dude, happy new year to you too.

I'm back in Dubai...I had a good time in Beirut. :)

Overall, it was great spending Eid with the family, and good times with friends. The weather was frrrrezing.

I spent new year at a club called Element, in Beirut. They had a live band, meal...was pretty good. Unfortunately I didn't score any chick :cry:

But they say 2007 is the year of the Aries (I'm born April 6th) so 364 days to go I guess. :toast:

I also got to hang out with fellow Juventuz member, and dear friend Stripper. I think it's safe to say he has horrible Pro Evolution Soccer skills. :D You can find him in the below pic...can you guess which one he is? ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I would like to marry on 7.7.2007, but I have to find the woman for that first :D
    :D comeon alan!!! cant u find Mrs Right in germany?!?! i have to graduate first before i can move on to this step :smoke: i have hurry up and finish this operation as soon as i could.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Thanks dude, happy new year to you too.

I'm back in Dubai...I had a good time in Beirut. :)

Overall, it was great spending Eid with the family, and good times with friends. The weather was frrrrezing.

I spent new year at a club called Element, in Beirut. They had a live band, meal...was pretty good. Unfortunately I didn't score any chick :cry:

But they say 2007 is the year of the Aries (I'm born April 6th) so 364 days to go I guess. :toast:

I also got to hang out with fellow Juventuz member, and dear friend Stripper. I think it's safe to say he has horrible Pro Evolution Soccer skills. :D You can find him in the below pic...can you guess which one he is? ;)

is he by any chance the guy to the far right???

it seems it was cool Rhizoid, glad u had fun mate.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    I had a great night, too, I'm sitll recovering from my huge hangover and hope I don't have to :yuck: . So, now, finally a Happy New Year to everyone here, I wish you and Juve all the best.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Hard to tell dude, they're all wearing cloth :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)