The New Maneger. (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Andy said:
Ohh how wrong can you be. Nobody listens to him however he's on top of the Rep charts...makes a lot of sense, Mr. Balta.

:howler:

Like saying that Bush must be smart because so many Americans voted for him :D

Rep dont mean shit.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Andy said:
Well, you do over half of that stuff, and also praise the best coach in the world Capello, love the best forward in the world Ibrahimovic, and cry about every other debacle on this forum, yet you aren't doing too well in the rep catagory. It's not as clear cut as you think it is, Snoopy.
Yeah because when you praise Capello or defend Zlatan you usually recieve negative reps ;)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Mourinho won the CL in 2004 with great luck in the games with MAN UTD.That does not means that he did not won it.he became a hero for that.Let's wait until the end of the season and then we will speak for Capello.Till now I don't like him very much but we are in all our targets for this season.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
arnold schwarzenegger, he would play a 2-4-4, attacking football, del piero and zlatan would always play, everybody wins, apart from gigi having no defence

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
snoop said:
ture that! I made over 50 operations so far. which costs like 300 reps or more, hear that Andy? ;)
Actually, my last five reps came from posts in the Arsenal match thread in which I detailed some Arsenal weaknesses and also posts involving topics on Juventus that do not bash Capello or Ibrahimovic. Just because you're biased against me and everything I have to say doesn't mean I make terrible posts. And it also doesn't mean all my reps were strictly for nonsense.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Il Re said:
arnold schwarzenegger, he would play a 2-4-4, attacking football, del piero and zlatan would always play, everybody wins, apart from gigi having no defence
The final score will always be 5 - 4, and Mourinho will say Juventus 5 ...... 4. This isn't a football score, this is a hockey score. You reminded me of Zeman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)