The New Maneger. (1 Viewer)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Hello guys,

Recently, a lot of people asking for the head Fabio Capello, some are asking for it literally. Of course, I am not one of them.

Since I don't know how to start a poll here, I will list the names of mangers that are likely to leave their club, got linked with Juve in the tabloids or who don't have a job, and see what you think.

1-Return of Marcello Lippi:agree:
2-Capello stays on top of the helm
3-Guess Hiddink:cool:
4-Arsen Venger:smoke:
5-Otmar Hitzfeld
6-Luciano Spalletti :p
7-Sven Goran Eriksson
8-Giovanni Trapattoni:)

I know the list is big but who knows, one might come next year. Let us know.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    I am not against Capello, but if he must leave i would vote for the return of Marcello Lippi.

May 4, 2004
    Well.. First of i think Capello is doing a great job.. Even if i dont agree with him all the time.. and no matter what happends in the cl im sure Capello will leave us this season..

I would say bring in Luciano Spalletti..

Jul 5, 2005
    All our rivals want to take Capello from us and all of you talk to take another coach.
    Finally who are the idiots. We or our rivals.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    spalretti or prandelli i think will be brought in,lippi should not come back
    as much as we all love him his time has been and it was great we need to move forward

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    spalretti or prandelli i think will be brought in,lippi should not come back
    as much as we all love him his time has been and it was great we need to move forward
    Totally agree with you mate.

I would'nt mind Arsene Wenger either.

Apr 12, 2004
    Batigol said:
    1-Return of Marcello Lippi:agree:
    2-Capello stays on top of the helm
    3-Guess Hiddink:cool:
    4-Arsen Venger:smoke:
    5-Otmar Hitzfeld
    6-Luciano Spalletti :p
    7-Sven Goran Eriksson
    8-Giovanni Trapattoni:)

Hey Roma closet-lover Batistuta: 1) Guus Hiddink 2) Arsene Wenger 3) Ottmar Hitzfeld.

PS - Know what you are talking about.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I would say no to Lippi coming back, he has cemented his legacy here and I wouldn't want anything to tarnish that. Plus the fact that most managers don't make the transition from NT football to club football too well - even those who have had success at club level before.

Prandelli would do fine for me, but if we were to take a risk I like the way Guus Hiddink's teams play, plenty of desire and passion about his style. That said, he has had high-profile failures in his career, but if there is anything he can do to redeem himself then IMO he has. Ottmar Hitzfeld would probably be a good mould of a manager for this team, and his experience (and success) with Bayern is a plus point for me considering the similarities between the two teams both in style of play and that both teams are the undisputed frontrunners in their respective leagues as far as domestic success goes.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    ßömßärdiër said:
    Hey Roma closet-lover Batistuta: 1) Guus Hiddink 2) Arsene Wenger 3) Ottmar Hitzfeld.

PS - Know what you are talking about.

i am not a roma lover budy, never have and never will. i am a juve fan and have been since 1994. since i am a bati fan, it doesn't mean that i love roma, ther is a slim chance that i like argentina, didn't that occur with you Einstein, duhhhh.

and hey, what do you mean when by "Know what you are talking about".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)