The New Maneger. (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
paul le guen agreed to join glasgow rangers

we shoudl have a triade of managers - vialli, ferrara and conte. i'd shit my pants.
That would be hotness Fli, I like this idea and the great thing about is is that one is a forward, one is a midfielder and the third is a defender...I wish I were in Moggi's place.

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
The best choice is Spaletti, then Prandillli. However, I think it is difficult to bring any of them. Hence, my risky choice will be Roberto Donadoni

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Jeeks said:
That would be hotness Fli, I like this idea and the great thing about is is that one is a forward, one is a midfielder and the third is a defender...I wish I were in Moggi's place.
No thank you, keep your field of experiments away from juve:D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I wouldn't mind Capello staying, but if there's gonna be a change in management, here are my thoughts on the subject:

Guus Hiddink is probably the safest bet, you just know we're gonna be a competitive side with him as manager. Nuff said.

Spalletti is doing great in Rome, but to me he is still a bit unproven and I just feel it would be a huge gamble to bring him in.

Prandelli would be better in my opinion because I think he's had more influence in Firenze than Spalletti's had in Rome. We must keep in mind that Roma are better on paper, they have many world class players in their squad, still; Fiorentina will get that 4th place, I'm sure of it.

As for Vialli it's way too soon, and I really don't see people like Deschamps or Lippi taking over, the latter simply because he's had his time here.

1. Hiddink
2. Prandelli
3. Spalletti

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Conte is doing great with the youth. Ferrarra is an assistant coach in the NT and Vialli coached Chelsea. All are coaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)