The New Juve!! (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Ecco la nuova Juve: Buffon, Bonera, Mexes, Zambrotta....(Cs)
Venerdì, 14 maggio @ 09:21:00 CEST

Persa la Coppa Italia e' scattata la
rivoluzione.
Bonera e Mexes in difesa (con l'alternativa
Kroldrup), Emerson a centrocampo con Kapo,
Morientes spalla di Del Piero al posto di
Trezeguet.
Buffon, Bonera, Thuram, Mexes, Zambrotta, Kapo,
Emerson, Blasi, Nedved, Del Piero, Morientes.

The new Juve for next season, Bonera and Mexes in defence (maybe Kroldrup), Emerson in midfield with Kapo, Morientes with Del Piero inplace of Trezeguet.

Buffon, Bonera, Thuram, Mexes, Zambrotta, Kapo, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved, Del Piero, Morientes.

let the Mexes & Emerson part be true....dont mind Morientes but would really like to see someone else. if this is true i have a feeling Maresca is not in the Juve plans and maybe used as a part exchange for someone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
It will be exciting to see, but i really hope Maresca stays, even though i think Blasi and Brighi is also very good.
And thanks to the damn french invation we wont get Ferrari and Gilardino!!!?? :(:(

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    aha, ok..

i hope this is true, but i want gilardino, not morientes.
    maybe it will be both, with Gilardino to be sub for the first season and take over in the next

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    But do you really think that Morientes will come, i mean what does he have to do with Monaco and Deschamps, when he is owned by Real Madrid, and they have said that he will guaranted be back for them next season.

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    and i want rothen too.
    well i dont think this is the 100% Juve team for next year, at the end of the day Moggi is not the type to tell everyone what players he wants.

Maybe Rothen is still in the pipeline.

maybe players like Kapo, Emerson, Mexes, Bonera have been mentioned because they are almost done deals.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    this is not 100% juve team for next season,i agree, coz i dont think that moggi would tell the team for next season.

but i really hope these are almost done deals.

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    well ive read in alot of papers that emerson is close to a Juve move, so thats looks pretty good at the mo.

Bonera im sure will be a Juve player next season unless Juve go for Oddo, but it seems likely he will stay with Lazio.

Then theirs Mexes, well nothing heard for a while now about him, but the funny thing is that i havent read much about anyone else linked to him recently. maybe cause its already done

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    personaly i would go for Trabelsi, after all would be free and alot better than Bonera in my opinion

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    i would prefer ferrari more then mexes, and tachinardi for kapo, mareca for emerson , and maybe camoranesi for blasi... Morientes alongside with Dp is perfect !

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    If we get Emerson and Mexes, I won't mind who else we get.

If we did manage to get Emerson, it could potentially be a massive signing for us.

I don't know if any of you have guessed....but I quite like Emerson!

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    If we get Emerson and Mexes, I won't mind who else we get.

If we did manage to get Emerson, it could potentially be a massive signing for us.

I don't know if any of you have guessed....but I quite like Emerson!

add me to that list too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)