the new,improved,updated and completely irrelevant 2009-Cassano to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
1. Del Piero goes wherever he wants. It doesn't really matter if he is told to play slightly deeper.

2. Camoranesi is injured so often that you can't base the team around him.

Mar 30, 2006
I REALLY don't want Cassano at Juve. I've said that in the past. Sure, he's a talented player but there's better out there that also have much better temperaments.
There are not that many out there who are better that we can afford.

Like Villa is better... but if you compare their prices it would make sense to go for Cassano. Del Piero will be retiring in like 2 years so it would make sense to bring in Cassano.

We can rotate them at first then Ale can retire and we will still be able to count on a top class creative striker. We just don't play the same with 2 CF's like Trez and Amauri or Trez-IQ. We need a player like Cassano when Ale is gone.

I think this will be another case of ppl complaining until they see him play for us. Like what happened with Sissoko and Amauri.

Also, Congrats on 3000 :)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Saw Samp-Milan yesterday, and a MOTM performance from Cassano imo.
He is really fast with the ball at his feet. In one incident, he leaves Sendoros for dead in a sublime move ... Ok maybe beating Sendoros isn't a good enough example.

Furthermore, he did not pull out his childish acts when he got substituted either. Maybe, just maybe he has really change for the better.

I'm starting to have a much better opinion about this guy esp Cassano the player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There are not that many out there who are better that we can afford.

Like Villa is better... but if you compare their prices it would make sense to go for Cassano. Del Piero will be retiring in like 2 years so it would make sense to bring in Cassano.

We can rotate them at first then Ale can retire and we will still be able to count on a top class creative striker. We just don't play the same with 2 CF's like Trez and Amauri or Trez-IQ. We need a player like Cassano when Ale is gone.

I think this will be another case of ppl complaining until they see him play for us. Like what happened with Sissoko and Amauri.

Also, Congrats on 3000 :)
Yep.:coffee:

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #335
    Haha, Zlatan needing a relegation to leave? Are you for real?
    exactly, he just follows the paper trail :money::money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    I am surprised to see that Ranieri is talking about Cassano in the same interviews as when he is discussing a replacement for Nedved. Am I mistaken in thinking that Cassano is far more offensive, in character and as a footballer, than Pavel. To my mind he is a striker who is adept at attacking from deep, but not a winger, which is what we need to replace Nedved...Silva, Diego or Ribery on the left AND Cassano in attack...OK. that would make some sense, but would also signal the end of Giovinco, unless he is destined to be used as a reserve left winger...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    It's still too early to talk about but considering Nedved's retirement,Camo's absence that's killing us and load of players we have that cover MC spot maybe we're thinking to change it into 4-3-3?That way it could be very good for Tiago,Marchisio and Tiago while we'd have Poulsen in the back up.Not to mention our strikers would get more chances and it would be a killer.Del Piero is not getting any younger and Giovinco could get more playing time where he'd play a bit more defensively.

Del Piero-Trez-Amauri

Marchisio-Tiago-Sissoko

and

Giovinco-X-X

Marchisio-Poulsen-Zanetti

Unless we're thinking of getting Cassano where he'd get Giovinco's spot but that's not something I agree with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)