the new,improved,updated and completely irrelevant 2009-Cassano to Juve thread (6 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Impossible since our board said we'll buy one to replace Pavel. They don't lie much.
Yeah I guess you're right.

I can't say I enjoy this because I really love Giovinco.If Cassano comes we could use Giovinco in that deal and that's what scares me.We would get a lot if Antonio comes but I'd still avoid something like that.Giovinco can be really good and we MUST keep him here and give him more playing time.

But still,I don't know if he'd like to rotate with Sivla(?) next year.

So basicily whatever happens I don't see Giovinco getting some chance here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I worry for Gio, but one of those worries is NOT him leaving us in the summer. But what Ranieri plans for him, how to use him etc. One of several reasons for why I want us to part ways with Ranieri come next summer.

Still, despite the criminal underuse of his rare talents, I still think Gio will find a way to force his way in into the team.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I worry for Gio, but one of those worries is NOT him leaving us in the summer. But what Ranieri plans for him, how to use him etc. One of several reasons for why I want us to part ways with Ranieri come next summer.
why do you think is gio no regular starter for his last 3 coaches ?

are all those coaches too dumb to see, what every forum member sees ? i doubt it !

even in empoli he was not given many starts and then after the coach change in empoli he still was not a regular starter

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
why do you think is gio no regular starter for his last 3 coaches ?

are all those coaches too dumb to see, what every forum member sees ? i doubt it !

even in empoli he was not given many starts and then after the coach change in empoli he still was not a regular starter
I think Giovinco was a starter under Malesani (Empoli's coach in the second half of last season).

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He is a regular starter for Azzurrini. How do you explain that?
the u-21 national level is always a different thing ... at this level you don't have to compete with older and more experienced players ... there it has to do more with the individual skill but at club level many other factors are important that might speak against giovinco

I think Giovinco was a starter under Malesani (Empoli's coach in the second half of last season).
from 37 games he took part in that season, he did only have 11 full games ... in the other games he was either just subbed in or subbed out. i remember that he got to play more (in regards of playing time) under malesani, but he still was nowhere near a starter for them

the first coach in empoli did bring giovinco mainly in the second half and malesani did just the opposite thing and brought him more often as starter, but did them sub him out

don't get me wrong.
i am not against giovinco, but it is not only ranieri who does not fully trust him yet, because the coaches before did too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)