The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (82 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Zlatan said:
I think we'll let Inter loan him now, we'll sign him in the summer, we'll sign Abbiati and send him to Roma as compensation.

You heard it here first.
If we do sign Abbiati, the only trade he'll be used for, is the one we'll have with Palermo. No players would go to Roma, because of the current ruling that forbids anything from happening up until the summer, by when Cassano will be a free agent. So it would be pretty stupid of Inter to offer Toldo and cash for a player who would be available for nothing in only a few months. Even though Inter have made more embarrasing moves than that. If Juve get him though, I think Moggi would wait till the summer before making a decision, with a gentleman's agreement in January. Alternatively he could offer Roma 3m for Cassano in January and allow him to play out the season at Roma, on loan.

My guess: Internazionale.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even if Zalayeta leaves, I realistically cant see Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Mutu and Cassano as the five forwards on our pay roll.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really can't either Baggio because we would have four players who are essentially support forwards and would not have a direct replacement for Trezeguet. I still firmly believe we should just keep the players we have now because we have no need for any changes at the moment...our forwards are doing a fine job.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If we sign Cassano either Mutu or Del Piero will leave. No way will Trez, Zlatan, Casso, DP and Mutu be our five forwards.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stuart said:
If we sign Cassano either Mutu or Del Piero will leave. No way will Trez, Zlatan, Casso, DP and Mutu be our five forwards.
How about having forwards consisting of Zlatan, Cassano, Delk Piero, Mutu and Zalayeta?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
like I said before,Zalayeta should leave,first because we are not using him,and second the guy deserves playing regular somewhere else,I love the guy,but we are ruining his career.and I don't think he is happy with that.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
snoop said:
you are forgetting that both mutu and cassano can play in midfield (left side)
Actualy they can't.
Mutu is more forward but yes he can be left sided,while Cassano is a typical central forward,or a supporting striker,but no way he is able to play over the left side.That is the main reason why Trapatoni used him as a striker in the EC 2004 campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)