The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (69 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Axl, youre a fan of fantantonio, thats good, i like him too, very much, any many in this forum are in our same situation.
But try to be not so obtuse in understanding that Cassano is not needed in this team and that there are another priorities to look after.....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This situation is like a catch 22 for Juve as far as I'm concerned. Although I would'nt term the consequences as dire, whichever way this plays out, I'll have to say its just a very confusing situation. On one hand, we've got the balance of the team at stake, on the other, we've got an ageing symbol. Cassano's arrival would mean a long term replacement for Del Piero, but almost immediately mean the transfer of someone of the calibre of Mutu or Trezeguet both of whom have a future ahead of them. If we choose to forgo this, then we're about to lose out on perhaps one of the best deals in recent Serie a market history. Someone of the potential of Cassano, although he isnt the player he's completely capable of yet, it would be hard to let him go for free or a nominal sum, currently being touted to be in the region of 3m. Inter and Milan both have an eye on him, and I certainly dont envy the powers that be at our club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zlatan said:
And what when Oba Oba returns?
When he returns, they will be having players to rotate or Cassano can play along with Adriano and Martins. The thing is Inter are having problems renewing Recoba's contract.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think we'll let Inter loan him now, we'll sign him in the summer, we'll sign Abbiati and send him to Roma as compensation.

You heard it here first.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zlatan said:
I think we'll let Inter loan him now, we'll sign him in the summer, we'll sign Abbiati and send him to Roma as compensation.

You heard it here first.
Actually Inter are offering Toldo in exchange, Toldo will go to Roma in the summer and they will get him in January. It is a matter of days and this will happen.

You heard it here first.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Jeeks said:
Actually Inter are offering Toldo in exchange, Toldo will go to Roma in the summer and they will get him in January. It is a matter of days and this will happen.

You heard it here first.

Actually, I read it on Football Italia first ;)

But still, there's a possibility it could go the way I said.,

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Jeeks said:

You heard it here first.
So no Cassano ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)