The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (134 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Because people like Juve_Kosova start throwing insults and consider that I am attacking them in every post and that I post stupid posts. I'd better not go that low, he has considered this his thread any opinion against his is considered stupid and/or an attack on him.
I dident say all of your post are stupied, but every time u answer(spell) to a post of mine, u comment it on a stupied way saying something against me (not against my opinion, because if u did that, it would be fine)!

And when the fuck did i say this was MY thread?

and i never said that opinion's against mine are stupied or an attack!! i said that YOUR post, after quoting me are 99% something where u write shitty things about me, insted of saying your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for my bad english folks)...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
I dident say all of your post are stupied, but every time u answer(spell) to a post of mine, u comment it on a stupied way saying something against me!

and i never said that opinion's against mine are stupied or an attack!! i said that YOUR post, after quoting me are 99% something where u write shitty things about me, insted of saying your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I quoted you before that one was probably more than 5 months ago, stop being a paranoid...or tell you what...go join the Lilianna-Menace club, you fit perfectly with them.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
The last time I quoted you before that one was probably more than 5 months ago, stop being a paranoid...or tell you what...go join the Lilianna-Menace club, you fit perfectly with them.

yeah maybe 5 months ago, but that quoting 5 months ago was prob also one where u made fun of me or something like that!

and i dont need to join any lilianna-menace club.. im fine where i am!
just ignore me if u cant respect other members(me) here!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
yeah maybe 5 months ago, but that quoting 5 months ago was prob also one where u made fun of me or something like that!

and i dont need to join any lilianna-menace club.. im fine where i am!
just ignore me if u cant respect other members(me) here!
It was you who disrespected as I can recall, you started insulting and calling names. I still don't know what was wrong in my reply to you, but hey...whatever floats your boat....go post some asses and say that Capello is god and that Juve will definitely buy Cassano, this helps you chill.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
It was you who disrespected as I can recall, you started insulting and calling names. I still don't know what was wrong in my reply to you, but hey...whatever floats your boat....go post some asses and say that Capello is god and that Juve will definitely buy Cassano, this helps you chill.
I never said that cap is god, and i never will!!

for me there is only one god and thats Allah !

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juve_Kosova said:
I dident say all of your post are stupied, but every time u answer(spell) to a post of mine, u comment it on a stupied way saying something against me (not against my opinion, because if u did that, it would be fine)!

Kosova,no disrespect,but it's Stupid,not stupied :angel:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
Jeeks, you're above the report function. Don't tell mamma.
I did not report and will not, I was commenting on Zlatan's remark...that guy insulted me just by me telling him that playing too much FM is bad for real football reasoning. Whst do I care, just to see how the new rules are being applied.

Zlatan, it was one or two pages back, don't bother if it is not going to mean anything.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
I did not report and will not, I was commenting on Zlatan's remark...that guy insulted me just by me telling him that playing too much FM is bad for real football reasoning. Whst do I care, just to see how the new rules are being applied.

Zlatan, it was one or two pages back, don't bother if it is not going to mean anything.
I know you didn't report yet, but I'd be disappointed if you did so in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)