The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (48 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nobody on the curent line up is a go to guy in the D, save Trezeguet. Giving him up for Cassano, may lead to a lot of brilliance and flair on the pitch, but I'm afraid the goals wont come as frequently as they currently do. Especially from half chances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
zlatan-cassano will be ok if there is a true playmaker behind them
but a trezeguet type of player is necessary if we are attacking from the wings with no playmaker

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
We could always play Cassano, Ibra, Trez all up front, with Emerson, Vieira, Cammo (Neddy) in midfield, it would be fab attacking wise and solid enough defensively.

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
Edge said:
We could always play Cassano, Ibra, Trez all up front, with Emerson, Vieira, Cammo (Neddy) in midfield, it would be fab attacking wise and solid enough defensively.
mutus just as good as cassano but alot less hassle> > > > keep mutu:agree:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
God plz im getting tired from this cassano talk, if he came then he is most welcomed, if he didn't we r still Juventus. bottom line is that until January we could atleast stop talking about him

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Edge said:
If Cap is willing to change the system from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 to accomodate Cassano but he won't do it for DP or Mutu then he's one biased double-standard fvck.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
haha great Avatar, Mark77. I have been looking for videos where Camo pretends to smoke :D He has gone from my favourite player to critizice to one of my fav players in the world. Camo is so cool now too when he have fixed his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)