The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (98 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stylez

Feb 27, 2005
This whole Cassano thing is a joke, its always the Media saying "terms have been agreed" only to be followed by a Juve Official saying "we dont want or need Cassano", either the Media don't know how to do their job, or Juve Officials are more top secret the the FBI.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
hi all......

it's really strange that how this Saga is going !!! but coz i love this guy ....i hope that Juve officials don't say the truth as before......

another point is that, apperantly there is no destination for Cassano rather than Roma or Juve ....despite interests from Real or who else.....which is a Moggi type transfers....without saying that he is Free agent.....!

another thing, our creativity could be solved either by Cassano with Triadent attack....or by another Nedved for the old one......and i don't mind any of these solutions......

also for poeple who says that Capello prefers 442 systems .....Capello tried hard for 433 and 4312 but that one in the 3 attacking system is not there in our squad.....niether Mutu nor DP can fit succefully in that system ....whcih is easly solved when we bring Cassano ..........

any way .....Cassano story will come to an end sooner or later ....i have a belive that he will be ours next sesson .....but if he doesn't come...no problem at all....

i remember how Bettega himself lays to the media when we r trying to sign Vieira....and we can understand from the last words from Bettega that Cassano ...yes this sesson has no place....what about the next one....!!!! he didn't say any thing regarding that.......

last point, u can't find a player that risk his position in the team and the natinal team like that unless he is sure that his future is certian....with another team...

sorry for this long post....and bad english :oops:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juventinoo said:
hi all......

it's really strange that how this Saga is going !!! but coz i love this guy ....i hope that Juve officials don't say the truth as before......

another point is that, apperantly there is no destination for Cassano rather than Roma or Juve ....despite interests from Real or who else.....which is a Moggi type transfers....without saying that he is Free agent.....!

another thing, our creativity could be solved either by Cassano with Triadent attack....or by another Nedved for the old one......and i don't mind any of these solutions......

also for poeple who says that Capello prefers 442 systems .....Capello tried hard for 433 and 4312 but that one in the 3 attacking system is not there in our squad.....niether Mutu nor DP can fit succefully in that system ....whcih is easly solved when we bring Cassano ..........

any way .....Cassano story will come to an end sooner or later ....i have a belive that he will be ours next sesson .....but if he doesn't come...no problem at all....

i remember how Bettega himself lays to the media when we r trying to sign Vieira....and we can understand from the last words from Bettega that Cassano ...yes this sesson has no place....what about the next one....!!!! he didn't say any thing regarding that.......

last point, u can't find a player that risk his position in the team and the natinal team like that unless he is sure that his future is certian....with another team...

sorry for this long post....and bad english :oops:

so far , this a good analysis ! I like the way u explained the situation of cassano

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
if cassano is to come,then mutu will be the one who will have to make room.
yep, he's getting playing time,but i still think capello would offboard him for cassano,something that i belive mutu was signed for in the first place - to serve as a transfer pawn in cassano's arrival.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is Cassano 5x better than Mutu?

Mutu=1m €/year
Cassano= 5m+€/year

I don't see Cassano playing with Trez and Ibra either so that's $$$ wasted. CAse closed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)