The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (308 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
At this point in time, Del Piero is ten fold better than that spoiled brat, that has done Roma so much trouble just to be with Capello. Are you willing to suffer this in 3 years when Capello leaves?
you know Roma is hell,look what they did to him this year. he needs another chance.we bring him here for that sum,if he continues the troubles no problem then, there are many clubs to sign him,he is young and talented.man even if it was 15mil I would say let's sign him.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Buffonisgod said:
Bringing in Cassano for 5 mill euros and losing Zala for nothing is still a good deal.
I alread said that.I am commenting on your over-imagination prices of Mutu and Zalayeta

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
you know Roma is hell,look what they did to him this year. he needs another chance.we bring him here for that sum,if he continues the troubles no problem then, there are many clubs to sign him,he is young and talented.man even if it was 15mil I would say let's sign him.
I don't see anything wrong that Roma did, he's been wanting to leave and not wanting to play, and not wanting to renew his contract. He's the one giving them hard times, and the club had to take some measures by not letting him play. Simple, he's the guilty one no matter how you look at it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Stephan said:
i wont say nothing else, than MUTU MUST REMAIN! give away zala, olivera, maybe even blasi.....and talking about age....pessotto is 35
what does pessotto or even Blasi to do with Cassano FFS :confused:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
snoop said:
what does pessotto or even Blasi to do with Cassano FFS :confused:
I was talking about the age.....and after all, if we get a new player, someone has to leave.....we might have many forwards, but we have some who can play in differant positions...while we have a lot of defenders.....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
I don't see anything wrong that Roma did, he's been wanting to leave and not wanting to play, and not wanting to renew his contract. He's the one giving them hard times, and the club had to take some measures by not letting him play. Simple, he's the guilty one no matter how you look at it.
I am totaly against that.you can't freeze the player of playing because he is not renewing his contract,just like Udinese's Iaquinta.that's not fair,you can't force the player to stay if he wants to leave,and it seems Cassano wants to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.he is young stupid,made mistakes, he just needs another chance to prove himself,just like we gave Mutu another chance,he will behave.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tedi Issajanian said:
Cassano wants as much salary as Totti. But Roma cant afford(?) that much and Rosella has give up to renew Cassanos contract with Roma
Are you sure this is only the case? Like do you have solid proof or just media speculations?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
I am totaly against that.you can't freeze the player of playing because he is not renewing his contract,just like Udinese's Iaquinta.that's not fair,you can't force the player to stay if he wants to leave,and it seems Cassano wants to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.he is young stupid,made mistakes, he just needs another chance to prove himself,just like we gave Mutu another chance,he will behave.
Cassano wants to get the hell out of there thus he is making the trouble. When he wants to get the hell out of Juve, he will make similar trouble, are you willing to see that?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
Cassano wants to get the hell out of there thus he is making the trouble. When he wants to get the hell out of Juve, he will make similar trouble, are you willing to see that?
that's not true,Roma can't simply release him for free because they paid a lot of money to sign him,we are paying 3 mil,if we don't like him,we can release him whenever we or he wants.I am sure Moggi is smart enough to realize those,he will give him the contract with tough rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 306)