The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (4 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Damn u, u made me laugh... now i feel much better.. :)

anyway, im glad that we have a bigger squad with many great players...

Forza Juventus !
Any time man :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wow. I missed all the freaking action. Just a really busy day and finally when I access the net I see this. Anyway guys, here's my initial reaction: more shocked than I am disappointed for not having Cassano and Mancini on the flight to Turin. I think however, I'd attribute more positives to this deal than negatives. We've got to keep 3 players in Chiellini, Balzaretti and the hugely talented Adrian Mutu. Dont be mistaken though, Cassano still has a future with Juventus, and I think he realises that. According to my estimations however, these deals were in the making, but I think Moggi wasnt willing to give Roma what they wanted: Adrian Mutu and Giorgio Chiellini. That couldve been a major spoke in negotiations and one of the chief contributing factors to this outcome. So at the end of the day, I think Mutu now has time to prove himself and his capabilities for Juventus. The only loser from this deal to me though is Del Piero. I think Cassano's arrival wouldve hastened a move elsewhere, but I dont think he really wants to go anywhere else for the fear that he may not enjoy the hero like status he enjoys in Turin. I could be wrong. As for Cassano, I think he could arrive in January or a more likely scenario would be a free next June. Who knows? Moggi possibly has already secured the rights to that passage. Dont be disappointed though guys, Mancini would've been a great addition, but I think Balzaretti, Chiellini and Gladstone could prove to be useful all the same. I dont think the market has been perfect but I'd have to say the way this deal worked out, it's probably happened for the best.

PS: Marts, I owe you 50? Wtf? When did we even bet, successful entreprenuer?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well the way I see it, we could all be winners by the time the Champions League final rolls around next year. But then again, we could all be losers. Honestly though, I think this signing saga had more to it. I think Capello was all for Mancini and Cassano, but Moggi must've insisted he wouldnt be giving away Mutu for the deal. And Capello must've told him fine, give it a shot, if it works out, well and good, if not we'll hold on to Mutu. I cant say Im not glad Moggi had his way.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I think we should have cassano for future but when should we buy him and how? Moggi Knows.
Maybe a pre-contract have been made already. who knows?

I'm happy we kept Chiellini and Mutu. But I expeted zalayeta to leave today.

Now Juventus have a great and competetive squad. Cassano case close till january at least. and let's focous on our objectives.

I do think this team must win something great this term.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Please, we obviously did not need Cassano. We already have four very capable forwards plus Zalayeta.

If you're going to say fvck Moggi, say fvck Moggi for not strengthening our bench and not fixing the creativity problem .
glad there's no cassano, would have been a headache we could do without but yeah, moggi could have got mancini or a creative mid to give us more options:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)