The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (6 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cassano would have been a problem finding him a place just for the sake of him being there so i understand why we didnt get him for now. But mancini not being here kind of baffles me. imagine if we got him? how balanced would we then look. either way im happy with what we got and we once again will be hard to beat. FORZA JUVE!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Mancini wouldve completed the perfect mercato, but then again I think we've done enough, just about. Although I must think Moggi pulled out the stops on this one perhaps against Capello's wishes. And I'm happy he did so, if he did.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
yeah, we've got loads of options on the left, but precious few on the right, imagine if camo gets injured, we'll have no service at all from that side, mancini would have been great :frown:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++
yeah, we've got loads of options on the left, but precious few on the right, imagine if camo gets injured, we'll have no service at all from that side, mancini would have been great :frown:
Well we do have Olivera and we could also use Zambrotta there... we even could use Mutu there, thats not his side, but I think Capello use him in a friendly and he wasn't that bad

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Well we do have Olivera and we could also use Zambrotta there... we even could use Mutu there, thats not his side, but I think Capello use him in a friendly and he wasn't that bad
yeah, forgot about zambrotta:doh: u think olivera will get any chances this season?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Where the ladies tonight!?!? only coming out when it suits you! lol. Im well curious what they look like. its still well weird looking at you guys avatars man! Funny shit!

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
olivera was promising at the start of last season, competing well with camo for the right wing slot and scoring a few vital goals, then he kinda lost his way and started playing horrible esp versus Liverpool, man he was horrid in that game :down:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I was at work, it seems I missed over than 30 pages, I don't feel like reading them. Care to summarize them for me?:D
Ok... thats easy...

Cassano its not comming, Mutu and Chiellini stays :D

and we are rubbing the news to the people who were sure that he was comming :D

Thats pretty much everything...

:cool:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Don't try to argue with giovanotti, you will get nowhere but feel miserable and with a lower IQ.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You really have problem,do you.
Yes I like Del Piero,so what,is that culpable.I just like the player,he is my favorite and I'm wishing him the best.I think that he has some potential,and that he can bring us some of his magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)