The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (2 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,503
    These are just the news I wanted to hear.. Mutu will stay with juve, and cassano will come january or juve 06 without paying any cent..

Zambrotta will play as RB and chielini LB..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Hahahahaha so no Cassano afterall....thank goodness if his purchase would have been at the expense of Mutu. We have certainly saved ourselves a lot of money by keeping Mutu and not wasting cash on a player we might be able to get cheap or free next summer. We also have no seen what Mutu can do for Juventus yet, and hopefully things will work out that we will not even need Cassano next summer cuz our Romanian played so well this season. This was a smart move.

However, I would have liked the Mancini signing because he would have added a bit more attacking power to our flanks or another capable subsitute to come off the bench. Our bench contains no options to help provide a spark in midfied, and that will probably cost us this season. We also have very little creativity in midfield, so thanks a lot Moggi for disregarding these issues.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

TBH, he'll play. Either he'll sign a new contract with a byuout clause, or they'll play him anyways. Right now they're making threats. if they see thaat Cassano will not sign a new contract under any circumstances, even if he doesnt play, then they'll just play him anyway because they would be stupid not to. Either way, he WILL play in Germany next year.
    Exactly. Those of you who think that Roma will leave Cassano on the bench for the entire season are seriously mistaken. Spalletti will be more than glad to have a player of Cassano's talent at his disposal and in all likelihood Antonio will be part of the former Udinese tactician's first team plans.

Am I disappointed that we didn't get Cassano? Nope.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    I cant believe we dident sign Cassano :down: :down: :down: :down:
    Dude, you gotta admit that we didn't really need Cassano. Trading Chiellini, Balzaretti and Mutu for him would have been a horrible deal and I for one am glad that Antonio is staying in Rome. We're adequately covered in that particular position with Mutu and Del Piero here and there's still a chance of us signing Cassano next season.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Dude, you gotta admit that we didn't really need Cassano. Trading Chiellini, Balzaretti and Mutu for him would have been a horrible deal and I for one am glad that Antonio is staying in Rome. We're adequately covered in that particular position with Mutu and Del Piero here and there's still a chance of us signing Cassano next season.
    Im so disappointed !

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

**** moggi :down:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    FINAL RESULT

Cassano Arrives? Yes (28) 64%

ESS-Juventino, Juno, Roman, weiweiseu,
    Juve_kosova, Chxta, Sobatpadi, Holygr4le, DelpieroForlife, Swag,
    axlrose85, Huzi, IlRomanista, Baggio, tassard, Godfella,
    inferis, Dan, Vinman, Fabiana, Mindcandy, Edge, Sergio, John #10
    Juventus_4ever, Moggi D'Messiah, Codio, Juventinoo

Cassano Arrives? No (17) 36%

Sid, Espectro, Jeeks, Don Bes, djleili, mark77,
    nedved11, Elnur_E65, Juventinho, persianmafia, Desmond,
    Lippi.am, m_elayyan, Martin, Nawaf, Giovanotti , Slimvaldi

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Im so disappointed !

That's understandable but don't let it get you down, mate. Your girl has an awesome ass, no need to be worrying about Juve failing to sign Cassano, go have some fun. And about the disappointment, just imagine how much of it DP fans such as myself have to put up with it :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Im so disappointed !

Please, we obviously did not need Cassano. We already have four very capable forwards plus Zalayeta.

If you're going to say fvck Moggi, say fvck Moggi for not strengthening our bench and not fixing the creativity problem.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Forza_Bianconer ] ++
    Damn..Dont lose your hope. Last year zltans transfer didten go pupblic before after 10.00pm.

Cassano or Mancini will arive...!
    That's not true, we had Zlatan's transfer wrapped up by this time last year. Hasn't the transfer deadline officially passed? I'm pretty sure it has.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Please, we obviously did not need Cassano. We already have four very capable forwards plus Zalayeta.

If you're going to say fvck Moggi, say fvck Moggi for not strengthening our bench and not fixing the creativity problem.
    Word :thumb:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinho ] ++
    Cassano Arrives? Yes (28) 64%

ESS-Juventino, Juno, Roman, weiweiseu,
    Juve_kosova, Chxta, Sobatpadi, Holygr4le, DelpieroForlife, Swag,
    axlrose85, Huzi, IlRomanista, Baggio, tassard, Godfella,
    inferis, Dan, Vinman, Fabiana, Mindcandy, Edge, Sergio, John #10
    Juventus_4ever, Moggi D'Messiah, Codio, Juventinoo
    You people have no idea what you're talking about :D

++ [ originally posted by Juventinho ] ++
    Cassano Arrives? No (17) 36%

Sid, Espectro, Jeeks, Don Bes, djleili, mark77,
    nedved11, Elnur_E65, Juventinho, persianmafia, Desmond,
    Lippi.am, m_elayyan, Martin, Nawaf, Giovanotti , Slimvaldi
    Winners :cool:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I couldn't agree more with you Andy...

And know that the "Cassano not comming" joy has pass , Im begining to worry about our depth...

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That's understandable but don't let it get you down, mate. Your girl has an awesome ass , no need to be worrying about Juve failing to sign Cassano, go have some fun. And about the disappointment, just imagine how much of it DP fans such as myself have to put up with it :D
    Damn u, u made me laugh... now i feel much better.. :)

anyway, im glad that we have a bigger squad with many great players...

Forza Juventus !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)