The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (308 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
It is pathetic to see the opinion of much people in here. It seems that they dont know Moggi, or the way our team set his priorities....

Lets remember. When Mutu arrives last year, it was only because he was for free and from the very beggining, he was brought on as a swoop card, as it was clearly stated by Moggi...
Miccoli dont is enough player to became atractive to Roma. So its logical that we offer Mutu to obtain Cassano. Anyway. Miccoli will be sold, doesnt matter to whom....

Very probably, we will begin serie A with: Ibra-trez-DP-cassano-zala

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
It is pathetic to see the opinion of much people in here. It seems that they dont know Moggi, or the way our team set his priorities....
What are you talking about? Of course we know Moggi, and of course there always was the possibility of Mutu being used as a swap card. However, some of us don't want Mutu to be used in a swap because we want to see what he is capable of before we ship him out. Why give away Mutu, Chiellini, and cash for Cassano when we could just stick with Mutu? Even this doesn't sound like a Moggi deal..

weiweiseu

May 10, 2005
Well, I know Mutu costed us nothing. I just do not really like the way we accept some player, promise a postion and then swap him with some others. A little unfair for him, isn't it?

However, Cassano is Italian, in that point more important than Mutu. Besides, he is young and more talented. So let's just watch what will happen and wish a good fortune for our team.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by weiweiseu ] ++
Well, I know Mutu costed us nothing. I just do not really like the way we accept some player, promise a postion and then swap him with some others. A little unfair for him, isn't it?

However, Cassano is Italian, in that point more important than Mutu. Besides, he is young and more talented. So let's just watch what will happen and wish a good fortune for our team.
Agreed. I'm sure Mutu must have realized this was a possibility. Cassano is a great player....and is Italian, as you mentioned.

BTW, welcome to the forums, amico mio. :)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

What are you talking about? Of course we know Moggi, and of course there always was the possibility of Mutu being used as a swap card. However, some of us don't want Mutu to be used in a swap because we want to see what he is capable of before we ship him out. Why give away Mutu, Chiellini, and cash for Cassano when we could just stick with Mutu? Even this doesn't sound like a Moggi deal..
Mutu plus cash would be typical for Moggi, but including Chiellini in the deal is just plain stupid. Although we have Zambrotta he won't be around forever, and Chiellini is an enormous talent. If he does go to Roma I'm certain that it will be either a loan or a co-ownership move.

weiweiseu

May 10, 2005
Thanks a lot, pal.
Could anybody tell me the exact transfer fee when Cassano joined in Roma?
I have two editions right now. 2000w pounds or 2800w US dollars
Seems different

weiweiseu

May 10, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Mutu plus cash would be typical for Moggi, but including Chiellini in the deal is just plain stupid. Although we have Zambrotta he won't be around forever, and Chiellini is an enormous talent. If he does go to Roma I'm certain that it will be either a loan or a co-ownership move.
And just consider the age. Chiellini will be a good substitution for Zambrotta when he retires providing that his defense skill improves.

However, Roma is not stupid. They would only accept who they consider is valuable. :(

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by weiweiseu ] ++
Thanks a lot, pal.
Could anybody tell me the exact transfer fee when Cassano joined in Roma?
I have two editions right now. 2000w pounds or 2800w US dollars
Seems different
30m €

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Lets remember. When Mutu arrives last year, it was only because he was for free and from the very beggining, he was brought on as a swoop card, as it was clearly stated by Moggi...
Miccoli dont is enough player to became atractive to Roma. So its logical that we offer Mutu to obtain Cassano. Anyway. Miccoli will be sold, doesnt matter to whom....

Very probably, we will begin serie A with: Ibra-trez-DP-cassano-zala
Im with Ya... agree...

Forza Moggi
Forza Cassano
Forza Juventus !

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The thing is Mutu is better than Cassano and we got him for free. Now we must sell him WITH Chiellini + CASH for Cassano?

Don't take it the wrong way but go back to school guys. ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
no, you guys that want him are a joke, were would he play if he joined us. Mutu accepts the bench, you think Cassano will? that's a joke!!!

Why create havoc when Mutu and Zalayeta don't say a word and do the job when they get called in.

COME ON!!! :D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
no, you guys that want him are a joke, were would he play if he joined us. Mutu accepts the bench, you think Cassano will? that's a joke!!!

Why create havoc when Mutu and Zalayeta don't say a word and do the job when they get called in.

COME ON!!! :D
okay dude.. im just glad you AINT moggi!!! but mark :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 308)